Chapter 191

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 191

"Happy birthday~!"

"Happy birthday, Hyung~!"

I was hit with confetti and pollen flying out of the firecrackers and looked in front of me in bewilderment for a moment. Among the brightly smiling members, the dorm looked somewhat different from usual.

'What is all this...'

The living room, which had been empty until I left for the office for practice, was now luxuriously decorated. On the wall hung silver-colored initial balloons, with red socks hanging between them.

There are twinkling bulbs scattered all over the place, and there's even a tree taking up one side of the living room. The decorations showed that they had been prepared with great excitement.

"Surprise! Are you surprised? Are you surprised?"

"What is all this..."

Yu Chanhee answered my question.

"Phew, it was really hard to prepare all this. We couldn't do anything on Hyung's birthday the day before because we of our schedule. So, we agreed to have a surprise party before then...."

"You were more of a homebody than you could imagine, Yoo-ha."

"You didn't even go out for a walk..."

"Not even the convenience store."

Hyunjin Kang and Aiden Lee, who shared the same room as me, seemed to be in charge of checking on my outings, and they muttered with slightly bored looks on their faces.

"Don't you get frustrated when you stay at home?"

"I'm outside enough during my schedule..."

I muttered as if making an excuse. Most of the things I needed were prepared by the manager, based on the opinions of the members. Since I had nothing to do outside, I just go back and forth between the company and the dorm repeatedly, except for my schedule.

Following Yu Chanhee, Cheon Serim grumbled in a lamenting tone.

"This time, it was at the level of espionage, us. To keep the food from getting cold, I guessed when you would arrive, prepared dinner, turned off the lights, and waited with bated breath..."

"...Aren't you addicted to surprise parties at this point?"

Feeling embarrassed, I said that and looked around the living room again.

It was Cheon Serim who meticulously brought in a cake for Aiden Lee's birthday without anyone knowing, and also created a separate group chat room for Ju Danwoo's birthday in November and took the lead in giving him the basketball gift he wanted. This time, it seemed like they actively communicated with the members and prepared for the party.

"A suitable surprise can impress people. And more than anything, this time I wanted to return the love that my Hyung showed us in Japan... Hehe, are you going to hit me?"

"...How can I make you forget?"

"How can you forget our love?"

"Well, we're over..."

Even though he had pitiful eyes, I couldn't do anything about Cheon Serim, who was shaking and sighed. After my drunkenness in Japan, Cheon Serim seemed to mention it whenever he had the chance.

'Let's see how you are when you drink...'

It was best not to drink at all, but on the other hand, I thought that no matter what kind of drunkenness Cheon Serim, as an adult, had, I had to find out and respond to it to keep him quiet.