Chapter 72

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 72

-Dancing and singing... It's okay to have a hobby... But how much longer will these idol activities last? Gods, you still are only in the top 20? Hyun-jin. What will you do if you fail in the end?

Young Kang Hyun-jin sat at his family table.

Rice was placed on the table, and a boy and a girl who seemed to be Kang Hyun-jin's younger siblings were sitting on each side of the rectangular table, and in front of them were faces he had often seen on TV. They were actors Kang Seok-ho and Yoon Hee-yeon.

At first glance, it looked like a family having a meal together, but the children's atmosphere and expressions looked quite different.

-Hyun-ah and Hyun-min are great at acting. I don't get what's wrong with you...You're just so disappointing.. After all, we've done for you. 

-... ... .

-Participating in strange audition programs without saying anything?! What has gotten into you, boy? Anyway, audition programs like that are made for professionals. You'll look like a background character compared to others. Do you plan on debuting? Are you even talented enough?

At the words of his parents, who constantly poured out criticism, Kang Hyun-jin could not reply with a frozen face. Seeing Kang Hyun-jin like that, the two of them became even more energetic, and she continued to stab him with a dagger.

- Imagine if people knew you were doing idol activities. Knew that you gave up acting for a foolish hobby. Do you want to get humiliated again like you were when you were a child?

-... Acting is different from that. Dance is... ... .

-What's the difference? What is this bullshit? Don't talk back. Even now, you're a mediocre singer. How long do I have to put up with you disgracing my family like this? 

-Your actions will tarnish our family's reputation. Give up on that foolish program. Everyone has to do things they don't want to. You're not special. Please don't let me down.

Kang Hyun-jin, who tried to refute the continued opposition of his parents with courage, was soon forced to stop talking and shut up. Kang Seok-ho and Yoon Hee-yeon did not try to give Kang Hyun-jin any say.

As a result, the spoons of the younger brothers on both sides moved obligatorily, and Kang Hyun-jin, who was just listening to the criticism with his head lowered.

-... Sorry. I'll go tomorrow and say I'm giving up.

It was only after Kang Hyun-jin nodded with a completely empty face that the two finally stopped talking.

Kang Hyun-jin, whom two people had criticized for not being able to do a single thing properly, finally vomited out what his parents wanted.

Satisfied smiles appeared on Kang Seok-ho and Yoon Hee-yeon's faces at those words, and Kang Hyun-jin put his words into action. The next day, he voluntarily got off from <Catch Talent>.