Chapter 64

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 64

PRD: Happy one month anniversary of me uploading this!!! Extra post for anniversary funzies

"What?"

"Fifth place...? Hyunjin hyung?"

All of the trainees shuddered in astonishment at the sudden name-call.

"...."

In contrast, Kang Hyunjin calmly got up from his seat and went up to the set. The MC spoke to him with a flustered face.

"Ah, trainee Kang Hyunjin, who was the undisputed number one, received an unexpected score of 5th. Trainee Hyunjin Kang must have a lot of thoughts. Let's hear your impression."

Kang Hyunjin was handed the microphone and stared at the camera without speaking for a while. Just before the trainees start to question the lengthy silence, he opened his mouth.

"...Thank you to the idol makers who voted for me. I think it's a good rank for me at the moment. I will not forget this generosity and will definitely show you a powerful performance next time."

He finally finished his testimony after squeezing out painful words.

After that, he went to the seat next to Se-rim. Serim glanced at Hyunjin's pale face and then at Ji-hyeok.

Ji-hyeok calmly watched Hyunjin as he sat down on the chair. He was a difficult person to read.

-Aiden's team seems to have something that Hyunjin's team didn't have.

Just one thing, looking at the quiet atmosphere, I couldn't help but recall what Do Ji-hyeok said during the second contest.

The first word that comes to mind when you think of Kang Hyunjin is anti-celebrity. The eldest son of top actors Kang Seok-ho and Yoon Hee-yeon, a public figure who has already shown his face in a number of media, including parenting entertainment, and <Catch Talent>, and currently in <Design Your Idol>...

'... A center that dances well.'

That was all.

I finally realized the difference between present Kang Hyunjin and past Kang Hyunjin.

'There is no character, he doesn't stick out.'

Hyunjin was pushed the most by the production team. Because of that, narratives were piled up, from the amount of broadcasting to the stage and performance formation process. In my past life, I saw Hyunjin in <Design Your Idol> several times through broadcast clips.

However, it was difficult to see the present Kang Hyunjin as the trainee whom the production team of <Design Your Idol>pushed the hardest. Although he received a push in the first episode, the amount of broadcasting continued to decrease after that.

'There must have been no reason to use him when there were more interesting stories out there.'

While various conflicts broke out and trainees different from the past came up, Kang Hyunjin was unable to build a plausible narrative. Unlike before, there were no trainees with whom he had a close relationship.

In the meantime, the voting began to intensify along with the contest, and the so-called 'Muggle vote' would have started to drop.

<Design Your Idol> was reducing the number of votes you can use in every contest.