Chapter 111

- The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 111

This time, an entertainment company came out as a subsidiary from KC. Do you think they will take charge of management there?

└Ughhhhhhhhhhh

People quickly showed interest. This is because KC is one of Korea's leading conglomerates that everyone living in Korea has heard of at least once, and is the group that currently owns Anet.

KC was a conglomerate that no one could ignore, with broad influence on Korean culture as a whole, including broadcasting companies, film companies, and distribution companies.

As KC had already had numerous entertainment companies as subsidiaries for several years, it was not surprising that KC had established a new entertainment company.

However, the fact that the timing was very unusual, and above all, another fact, made the situation seem very meaningful.

-What did you say? I think they said that the youngest son of the CEO's family appeared as the representative this time.

└Ah... huh?;

└It ain't sounding right.

└Is this a proper company? ....Aren't our children now victims of family management?

└No, that's true, but it's a bit different. My sister worked at KC and told me, but it was a lot of trash talk about the industry.

The idol maker who wrote the comment briefly explained the 'chirashi' that is currently circulating in the industry.

KC's youngest son, who took over as CEO, was said to be a talented person who, despite being in his early 30s, graduated from college in the U.S., joined KC directly, and served as the head of the division.

Because he took charge of many major projects and showed outstanding results, all KC executives were speculating that the youngest son might inherit KC headquarters, but he announced that he would not be involved in the succession battle this time.

Accordingly, the youngest son founded a company and left the headquarters separately, and his brothers, who benefited from the voluntary departure of a powerful competitor, were said to actively support the newly established entertainment company.

I don't know if it's real or not until I see it, but even so, Idol makers felt tempted by the 'industry insider gossip' that they had no choice but to believe.

Idol makers who received clues from the comments voluntarily began actively searching for the known family tree of the KC family and the newly established entertainment company.

-I think that comment is real??????

As a result, we were able to find out that the comment was not just gossip.

Among the numerous articles containing news from KC headquarters, the idol makers were able to find a record of a head of the headquarters named 'Ha Seung-hyuk'.

That wasn't all.

-Wow, haha? I think this person's experience is lacking.

(link)

(link)

(link)

The general manager named 'Ha Seung-hyuk' seemed to be quite capable, as mentioned in the comments. Among the businesses he led, there were many whose names even idol makers already knew.