Chapter 169

-★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan - 169

"I don't think it's working yet, but I remember you asking me to tell you if something happens last time. I will."

"... Thank you. Please let me know if you think the story will take a strange turn."

I returned my cell phone to my manager. The manager hesitated and cautiously asked me.

"What do you want to do? Shouldn't we tell Hyunjin? Just in case, be prepared."

"Not yet."

I wanted to keep Kang Hyun-jin from finding out about this as much as possible, but even if he found out, it was better to find out as late as possible.

'Because Kang Hyun-jin feels guilty about Lee Gyu-bin.'

No matter how much I told him last time not to feel indebted to him, feeling sorry for Lee Gyu-bin was not something that could easily go away.

Hyun-jin Kang received help from Lee Gyu-bin during the joint stage in the TOP 10 selection of <Catch Talent>. At that time, Kang Hyun-jin, who had never taken vocal lessons yet, was having difficulty, so Lee Gyu-bin helped him build the basics, starting with vocalization.

[Thank you so much, Hyung. To be honest, no matter whether it was joint or not, since it was a battle, there would have been no reason for you to do something like this, but you taught me so much. Singing is still very difficult, but... I want to practice hard as my Hyung taught me and show a good performance.]

Kang Hyun-jin, who still had a youthful face, gave all the credit to Lee Gyu-bin at the time in an interview on <Catch Talent>. That's how much Lee Gyu-bin is grateful to Kang Hyun-jin.

If Kang Hyun-jin learns that such a being attacked with the purpose of overthrowing him, he will be psychologically shaken.

'The comeback is just around the corner.'

Right now, I'm busy just continuing to practice and completing the schedule that will be released during the promotion period. In this situation, that was fortunate. Since he usually looks at MeTube whenever he has free time, at least Kang Hyun-jin didn't have to look up useless things.

"For now, let's just keep me and my Hyung in the know. Please watch over Hyunjin carefully so that he won't see any unnecessary comments."

"Uh, okay."

After talking with my manager, I went back into the practice room. Among the members who were having a late dinner, Cheon Se-rim waved his hand with a dissatisfied face.

"Hyung, the food is all cold. Come and eat quickly."

"Okay."

I sat down, picked up my chopsticks, and started eating with the other members. However, I couldn't easily focus on eating.