Chapter 31

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 31

"Yoo-ha, good job!"

It was Aiden Lee.

"As Yoo-ha said, I think it was good that the group dance was changed so that we could show more character chemistry."

"You did a good job too. It must have been difficult to support everyone"

"It was fun~."

I proposed a way to cover a slightly unstable live performance and enrich the members' solos through background vocals in the middle of the song and pair choreography mixed with acting.

Aside from everything else, harmony wasn't something I could do alone, so the help of others was necessary, and Aiden Lee performed well while dancing with me.

"It was cool~. I want to work with Yoo-ha again next time."

Whether he spoke empty words or not, Aiden had a satisfied face. The stage I performed this time seemed to have reached Aiden's standards.

"What do you think? Our grades. I see the potential."

"Well."

Even as I answered that, I remembered the audience's reaction under the stage.

Perhaps because the image of the sexy concept of Lumiel's 'BINGO' was too strong, I initially felt embarrassed because I couldn't adapt. Still, as the stage went on, I could see the audience's unfamiliarity turned into excitement.

'Overall, I think the concept was well preserved along with the arrangement. If there are no surprises, there is probably a high chance of winning in a team battle.'

Thinking so, I arrived at the waiting room with my teammates. Preparations for the stage of the opposing team, Group 14, seemed almost finished.

The team members looked at the monitor with nervous faces and talked.

"Group 14 did well."

"Junho was in charge of most of the choreography. Certainly, Junho Hyung and the seniors at that agency worked as backup dancers, so he did well. I heard that your major is broadcast choreography."

"Ah, I really am... The midterms were also really good..."

"Ooh, we did good too, good job! Come on, don't be afraid... see!"

"Zixuan, you're the most nervous one... Relax."

I stared at the monitor in silence. At the time of the midterm evaluation, Group 14 received good reviews from mentors for creating decent choreography, live performances, and good harmony. As long as they maintained the momentum properly, they could also see good results this time.

We held our breath as we watched Group 14 come up on stage soon. Unlike us, the intro of 'BINGO,' which kept the sexy concept intact, began to flow.

* * *

"Good job~!"

"Thank you for your effort!!"

"Everyone has been through so much!"

After finishing the stage, we exchanged good wishes with Team 14, who entered the waiting room preparing to check the score.

Even so, their eyes were busy scanning each other.

'Honestly, we were better.'