Chapter 152

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 152

"Are you going together?"

Aiden Lee asked quietly, but I shook my head. In response, Baek Yi-hyeon extended his hand to Aiden Lee.

"You're Aiden, right? You are a member of the same team as Yoo-ha. I think you're the same age."

"Yes, my name is Aiden Lee."

Aiden Lee confidently shook Baek Yi-hyeon's hand.

"I wanted to meet you, see what kind of person you are. I think I know roughly."

... Aiden added, giving a serious greeting.

'... What?'

I began to question Aiden Lee's somewhat subtle attitude.

Baek Yi-hyeon grinned at Aiden Lee, who took his hand away.

"I'm curious about what Aiden thinks of me."

"Ahaha, Yoo-ha~. Maybe I'm thinking the same way Yoo-ha is thinking?"

As I watched the situation, I was confident in the answer.

'This guy... you're openly arguing right now?'

I wonder what Aiden Lee is focusing on and the fact that he is now unhesitatingly arguing with Baek Yi-hyeon, whom he has never met in private.

It's just that they weren't swearing openly, but at this point, it was such a high level of criticism that it almost seemed like they were asking for a fight.

"So you like me? Thank you."

"... ... ."

That never worked for Baek Yi-hyeon. On the contrary, he effortlessly dismissed Aiden Lee's argument with an amused expression on his face.

Baek Yi-hyeon continued speaking as if he was just being polite and had no intention of having a long conversation.

"I'll talk to Yoo-ha for a moment and let him go. It won't take much time."

"Ah, I'm not worried about time."

At that, Aiden Lee's attitude of not giving up and drawing aggro once again left me speechless.

"I'm worried about Yoo-ha's condition."

He openly showed with an innocent expression that he did not like Baek Yi-hyeon.

If other people heard it, they would have thought that they were just worried that I was tired right now, but Baek Yi-hyeon would have immediately figured out what the team member meant when he said that, as he knew that I was showing hostility towards Baek Yi-hyeon.

"Is that so?"

However, the blow still had no effect.

Baek Yi-hyeon did not flinch even when he was hit with a fastball and instead said this.

"At the beginning of <Design Your Idol>, I was worried about whether the two of you would be able to become friends, but fortunately, you seem to have become a lot closer to Yoo-ha, so it turned out well."

"... ... ."

Aiden Lee's eyebrows narrowed, which was rare. He acted like a really close Hyung without any change in his emotions.