Chapter 188

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 188

Immediately after OneDear and LON's joint stage ended, the K-pop community and social media blew up.

-Who planned the stage? Come out and bow right now you genius

-I think this is crazy ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ I was really .......... I'm not a fan, but maybe...

-Do you see the light in their eyes? I lost consciousness for a moment after seeing that sparkle, but when I opened my eyes, I saw that I had subscribed LON and went to OneDear to sign up for a membership.

-What today's Nightmare stage taught us: LON is a major next-generation it-boy group who debuted against fierce competition. OneDear is the next generation of survival fighters who debuted through fierce competition....

-I'm an old lady, a K-Pop ghost for 10 years.... It reminded me of my childhood, and my heart started beating, take responsibility.

Orchid's 'Nightmare' is called a classic song and has been covered by numerous junior male idols.

However, since it was a famous song, people's standards were also high, so until now, no group has been evaluated as having properly performed 'Nightmare'.

However, the stage of this 'A Awards' was different. From the arrangement and stage composition that shows that a lot of effort was put into preparation, to the strong presence that brings it to life with excellent skills and overwhelming amount of practice.

Both OneDear and LON literally 'bewitched' viewers by showing a presence that no one could bow down to, and received a favorable response from the majority of K-pop fans.

-But...is it just me? I also really liked this performance... Our kids are doing well, but the other group is also doing really well; There's definitely a reason why they're popular

-No why are Ji-oh and Yoo-ha giggling???? What are these guys... I thought it was a scene from some kind of youth drama lmaooo. After tearing up the stage, they look at each other and laugh? Am I the only one here who felt the numerous narratives of these two?

-At first, I was upset because I wondered why they put OneDear and LON together, but after seeing the stage, I couldn't help but understand the planner's intention. You wanted to see a stage like this, right?

-Who saw Woobin patting Serim on the way down after the stage... Their seats are close together; When they returned to our seats, Ji-oh said something to Yoo-ha in a whisper, and he seemed to be very friendly... Why should we care if the kids are happy?

-TBH idk why anyone would be fighting after seeing this performance. Let's just say that if it's good it's good; Anyway, it's just a good thing, and the kids are friendly with each other in the first place, so do we really need to fight... To be honest, the ones who started the fight are reporters and muggles;

Because of this, words like this began to secretly come out in the fandom of OneDear and LON. Amid the favorable response from the K-pop fandom, fans who had maintained so-called 'neutrality' began to speak out.