Chapter 9

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 9

The process leading up to this was nothing special.

First, we watched the choreography and singing of <Design Your Idols>'s theme song 'Look' in the auditorium and then received group training. It was like singing a song as a group and copying the dancers' choreography individually.

After lunch, classes were conducted for each grade in the afternoon, and class D started with vocals.

"Now, shall we sing?"

The person who entered Class D was Cha Mina, an expert who looked after the vocals of debutants and incumbent idols at large agencies.

Cha Mina matched the pitch on the keyboard, and we sang along.

"Again!"

However, no matter how hard they practiced the lyrics, there weren't many trainees who could perfectly match the pitch. It was because most of the pitches of 'Look' consisted of high notes that male trainees couldn't quickly produce.

"Watch out for falling pitches again!"

When the pitch didn't match properly after several rehearsals, Cha Mi-na looked over the singing trainees sharply, picked out the trainees whose pitch kept dropping, and set points for each one.

At the same time, I was picked as a D-class honor student.

'If that even is a flex...'

"Danwoo and Yoo-ha, come forward."

Ju Danwoo and I were the 'chosen ones.'

"Danwoo, are you ready"

"Yes."

Ju Danwoo started singing to the keyboard accompaniment at Cha Mina's request. And as the song continued, line by line, gasps erupted from the trainees' mouths.

"... Ah!"

"You are so good at this."

"No, why is Hyung in class D...? I don't understand."

"Aren't you capable of going to A grade?"

I also felt an unexpected feeling while listening to Ju Danwoo's song.

'...You are good?'

Danwoo sang really well. It's to the point where I don't understand why he's in D-class when he has this level of vocal ability.

His voice was on the low side, however, he breathed well when raising the high notes and digested the range that did not suit him without difficulty.

"Have you already memorized the song?"

In addition, Ju Danwoo seemed to have already mastered all the lyrics. This is because he sang without looking at the lyrics at all.

Cha Mina's expression brightened at the unexpected appearance of a vocalist. Even so, she soon muttered with her face mixed with pity.

"If you sang instead of rapping during the grade evaluation, I think you would have gotten a higher grade."

It was as it was said. It is said that rappers who are good at rapping are also good at singing, but Ju Danwoo's rap seemed to lack in comparison.

Among the numerous level evaluations, a few stages left a strong impression. Danwoo Ju was also one of the main characters on the stage that I immediately forgot, so I don't remember it well, but I vaguely remembered that there was something awkward about his rap.