Chapter 30

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 30
☆ RPR

luv yall mwa

Lumiel's 'BINGO'  starts with a sticky, low whistle.

The tempo and whisper-like whistles were carried out in a low tempo and key, but their type of 'BINGO' was different.

The melody was the same, but not a whistle, but a sound transformed into an electronic sound that could only be heard in a game, resonating in the quiet hall.

It was only after that that the screen flashed and a rectangular system window appeared on top of it.

"START?"

The cursor on the translucent system window moved by itself, and automatically pressed the button on its own. The system window of the game filled the screen.

A very simple and neat, graphicized residential area. The form of the status window and calendar floating above it.

The office workers could immediately realize what kind of homage it was.

'This is... Process Maker?'

As the calendar page at the top right of the screen turned over and the lights flashed on the stage, Zixuan, a cute participant wearing a white beret in the center, smiled brightly.

-Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

With a light humming voice, the participants moved slowly. It's definitely familiar, but unlike Lumiel's 'BINGO', the piano sound with a fast tempo was laid out underneath. Leading it all together was a string bass that sounded just right.

As the music plays, the image on the screen also changes. What followed was an alleyway with a clear sky.

With a curious face, Zixuan approached the two trainees hidden in the dark and touched them. Then, the two stiff-necked people regained their energy and smiled.

"Oh...!"

The office worker fan immediately recognized the face of one of the participants hidden in the dark. He was the boy they had been waiting patiently for!

- It's a strange encounter.

I know 200% about you.

- A schedule prepared to your liking

The perfect day begins

Won Yoo-ha opened the song with a refreshing voice, followed by Aiden Lee playfully leading the song, taking leisurely and cheerful steps.

The three trainees moved to the left and approached two team members standing next to bicycle-shaped props in the dark.

The background on the screen changed according to their movements. Before I knew it, the stage was reflecting the front of the school.

- A girl walking over there

-Today changes the moment I run into you

When the light came on, the smiles drawn on the faces of the two trainees shone brightly.

Hwang Young-oh, who stretched out with a lively face, made a clever gesture, looking into the distance. Next, Kim Taeyoung, who showed off point movements with a relaxed smile and flexible body, led the five trainees and moved along with the background.