Chapter 25

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 25
☆ RPR

'Hmm... now that I've done the bite heart, I'll try the ball heart.'

I listened to the cheers of the trainees under the podium and silently followed the beat, continuing the charming movements as if dancing a choreography. At the same time, showing off all kinds of heart movements, which are essential for idols.

I was a little taken aback when I saw the keyword, but it wasn't particularly difficult to do aegyo.

Because-

-Yoo-ha! Do a heart!

-Aegyo please...

-Can't you give me a ball heart???

These were requests from fans.

'The reaction was good.'

I don't think I've ever seen fans who don't like aegyo. Because of that, I accepted all offers when I received such requests live and on stage.

The reaction was better when a member who didn't usually do aegyo did it, but unfortunately, I was the only member who did aegyo in Lightning.

-Who wants to do aegyo?

-I can't do that.

- Ew. I'm not into that stuff.

Everyone wanted to be seen as charismatic or tough rather than cute.

It's a personal choice to do aegyo, so I didn't try to force it. I didn't want to make a fuss by asking them.

'Then, I ended up doing it myself.'

Since the other members of Lightning glared whenever they received a request for aegyo, the fans noticed that the members didn't like aegyo and stopped trying to make such requests.

When we were conducting ULive, we could communicate with fans in real-time. Then, a real-time chat about aegyo came up.

'It makes sense.'

It's communication that I want to enjoy, but after realizing that the fans were paying attention, I actively accepted the request for aegyo. The more that happened, the more the members hated aegyo.

Because of that, I was in charge of the most communication in Lightning.

It wasn't that I hated it.

Acting aegyo is something that many idols find awkward, not just the members of Lightning. Especially male idols.

Because of that, there were many male idols who would have no choice but to follow it when they were new, and when they got older, they would flatly refuse to do cute acts.

'Lightning wasn't even up to the level to stretch out like that, so in the end, I took the bullet and took full responsibility... '

Regardless of class, I thought there was no need to hate it that much. I also felt a bit awkward, but I felt that way because I was doing something I wouldn't normally do, and I thought it wasn't something to avoid.

In the first place, if I had an image that would be cut off just because I acted aegyo a little, it would be worse than not being there regularly, so I didn't have to worry about that.