Chapter 78

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 78

"Are you upset?"

Upset?

I was again dumbfounded by Baek Yi-hyeon's reply, as if he felt sorry for me.

You locked me in a fucking closet.

Thinking of the situation as he liked and not caring about the responsibility for the actions he had made was just like the Baek Yi-hyeon I know.

He is still self-centered and only aware of himself, only knowing of 'himself.'

"Same old Yoo-ha."

Baek Yi-hyeon only spoke as I said nothing. I didn't know what that meant, so I stared without answering, and Baek Yi-hyeon vomited words out again.

"Was it Kang Hyun-jin? Did you help that trainee?"

"... ... ."

"I heard that until the trainee's short form shoot, his condition was in ruins to the point where he was almost unable to recover. Thanks to that, he came out as the center during his short form but seemed to give way on stage."

"... Hyunjin Hyung took it because no one can express the center as well as Hyunjin Hyung."

"Haha, what are you talking about... ... . I was confident that you would do well, too. If it wasn't for that, would your short form have gotten so much attention? Even if you were the center, your team's stage would have been good."

Baek Yi-hyeon smiled lightly as if he was dumbfounded and tilted his head as if he really didn't understand.

"The part is the same. You're number one right now, but why weren't you the main vocalist and the center? Even the sub-one was taken by another trainee. You've fallen behind."

"Is there any reason why I should explain that to you?"

"Ah, of course, there is no reason to explain. But, I just thought so."

"... ... ."

"It seems Yoo-ha isn't as desperate as I thought,"

Seeing him smile while saying that, I had to let out a deep sigh for a moment to calm my anger.

"...You seem like you missed me."

"... Me?.. missing you..."

I silently recited what he had said. About why he describes my actions as 'missing'.

Then, all of a sudden, I couldn't help but burst out laughing. What really made that dumbass think that?

While I was thinking, Baek Yi-hyeon continued to speak again in a tone of insignificance.

"Concession, letting go, not being greedy in the first place... That's been your bad habit since childhood. I thought this stage would be the same. Not being able to have what you need to keep falling backward."