Chapter 48

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 48
☆ RPR

Thanks for 1k reads and 100+ votes! I'm trying to improve my quality (:

"What are you thinking?!"

As I expected, Yu Chanhee came to the practice room that night.

When he entered the practice room, he confirmed that the lights on the camera had been completely turned off and that the microphone was not on, and he poured out his annoyance in a low voice.

I replied in a calm voice.

"What do you think?"

"That is not fair. I am the one asking the question."

At Yu Chanhee's words, I put down the lyric paper I was holding in my hand. The rap I tried to match with Do Jihyeok during the afternoon was still not sticking to my mouth.

It was an urgent situation to practice, but I was thinking of giving the practice room to Yu Chanhee today.

"I think it's true that you can't beat those who try. Wasn't it like that during the first contest?"

"...What does that have to do with anything?"

"Because you will lose if you don't try at all."

"What?"

Because, today, I wouldn't be able to practice with him in the same room.

- I think it's true that you can't beat those who try. Everyone has worked really hard, and we will continue to do our best. I will never lose to anyone and always show you improvement.

Yu Chanhee said that during the first contest and laughed at me. Thinking that I had acquired a growth character narrative through a fake character, not effort, but the truth was something only I could understand.

However, according to his words, Yu Chanhee would not be able to win this contest. He would think he was doing his best but wasn't trying his best.

At my sudden change of attitude, Yu Chanhee let out a blank laugh as if he was dumbfounded.

"Oh! Are you revealing your true colors now?"

"There is no reason not to. Didn't you want something like this too?"

"What?"

At my words, Yu Chanhee glared at me ferociously. Even in the practice room, where the lights were off, I could see his flustered face.

I didn't turn away from Yu Chanhee, who looked ready to rush at me and continued,

"Didn't you expect me to speak up eventually? You believed from the beginning that I was manipulating the whole stage. In the meantime, I wanted to argue, but there was a camera, and I kept avoiding it, so I couldn't. Well, good for you. There are no cameras here, and I have a personality too."

"So, let's fight now."

Yu Chanhee was silent for a moment at my words as if I threw a dagger at him. He quietly shook his head.

"I would punch you, but I can't. Wouldn't it attract the attention of the staff? I have no intention of harming our reputations."

"Then what?"

"I'm going to ask you one thing, why don't you try your best?"

"What?"

"During the first contest, you said you were working hard, but now you give up."