Chapter 21

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 21

"... I get what you're thinking."

After confirming the outline of the arrangement that Aiden Lee had written down on the lyrics, we nodded with a bit of relief.

It was a mixed emotion, but it confirmed that Aiden wasn't confident without a reason.

'... It's amazing.'

I glanced at Aiden's sketched composition plan. It was a very simple arrangement, but it was understandable why it was praised by experts on the first day of individual evaluation.

'Besides, this guy, didn't he think of it almost immediately after seeing the evaluation song?'

As soon as Aiden Lee finished checking the evaluation song, he chose 'BINGO'.

In other words, in that short moment, he immediately thought of how to arrange 'BINGO' and match the concept. I see the reason Aiden Lee was able to make his debut.

'I can see why he got called a genius'

I don't know, but he's probably similarly passed missions in the past. With a flashing idea and a bulldozer-like action, he must have just assembled his team and solved it as he wanted.

Not knowing where and how to set off the bomb is an element of anxiety, but that's what makes Aiden, Aiden.

Aiden Lee grinned when we agreed and asked for our consent again.

"Then are we going for the 'Boys Cool Game?'"

"...Boys cool game... um, sure I agree."

"Honestly, I had no idea how to turn 'BINGO' into a refreshing concept, but I think it would be nice if it were composed like that too."

"So can we have Yoo-ha as the main vocalist?"

"So that's what you wanted."

It was a subject I had been waiting for. I quickly cut Aiden Lee off and opened my mouth before the rampage started again.

"Let's think again."

"Huh?"

I saw Aiden Lee's smile harden at my words, but continued. Q

"The main vocalist is an important position. I think it's a bit off-putting that it's just the two of us deciding without consulting the other team members. and..."

I looked around at the  and finished my words slowly.

"... I'm sure there are other people who want to be the main vocalist."

As soon as I said that, I could feel the teammates glancing at each other. There was a brief silence, and the first to raise his hand was Hwang Young-oh, an F-ranker.

"Actually... I want to be the main vocalist."

Hwang Young-oh was a trainee who said earlier that he was worried about his popularity. In his first-level assessment, he was recognized for his level of vocal skill, which earned him an early B grade.

In the level re-evaluation, he seemed to have fallen from B to F grade at once, as if he hadn't shown his ability as much as the first-grade evaluation, but he seemed to think that he had to make up for it somehow. And to make up for it, taking the main position would be the most effective.