Chapter 91

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 91

As the name of the final contest was <Design Your Idol>, viewers were given the authority to set the contest song.

Viewers checked the contest song concept, candidate songs, and choreography in advance and then voted to make their choice. Then, the trainees formed teams based on the song and choreography, decided through two weeks of voting, and then competed in the final competition.

Unlike the first competition, which included creative missions without mercy and 'tough' assignments that made the trainees suffer, in this competition, the trainees only had to focus on practice.

Of all the contests that have been held so far, it could have been the most comfortable contest for the trainees, but of course, the production team was not willing to leave us alone.

"The leader of each team will be the trainee with the highest rank, and the leader can freely assign positions to team members."

By adding a rule that the trainee with the highest rank has all decision rights for the team, an element that could cause conflict was added.

"I would like the two trainees with the highest ranks to come forward."

Accordingly, it was Do Ji-hyeok and Yu Chan-hee who came forward.

Yu Chan-hee looked embarrassed as if he had not expected this type of contest, but Do Ji-hyeok, on the other hand, looked as if he had already thought of something.

"Please call out the names of the trainees you would like to team with, starting with the first-place trainee, Do Ji-hyeok. The names are called in turns, and in addition, first place gets another privilege."

"Privilege... ... ?"

"What?"

It was unfair enough that two highly ranked trainees had the power to make all decisions regarding the team, but the trainees whispered uneasily when they heard that another privilege was being added.

The MC didn't care about the trainees' reactions and soon revealed an unprecedented privilege.

"If there is a team member that Trainee Yu Chan-hee is interested in, Trainee Do Ji-hyeok can steal that trainee."

"Huh, then..."

"Are you saying that Jihyeok can make a team with only the trainees he wants?"

At the same time, all the trainees' attention was focused on Do Ji-hyeok. According to the MC, Do Ji-hyeok said that he could create the dream team he wanted in the finals.

In addition, you can play any position you want, and you can assign trainees as you wish, so it was definitely an advantage for this contest.

On the other hand, it could be said that it was an unfavorable condition for Yu Chan-hee.

The production team also seemed to be aware of this, and Yu Chan-hee was also given a way to stop Do Ji-hyeok.

"But trainee Yu Chanhee is able to stop the trainee robbery only twice. In that case, Trainee Do Jihyeok will not be able to bring in the trainee he wants. And once each team is full, no further heists are possible."

In other words, Do Ji-hyeok had to pay attention and steal the trainee away. So that the timing is not delayed.

Moreover, the trap of this rule itself was so obvious that Do Ji-hyeok and Yu Chan-hee had to think carefully.