Chapter 49

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 49
☆ RPR

The trainee's interactions were few. As such, the trainees often knew and connected with each other through rumors.

'There are many people who change agencies and live as trainees.'

And after the first mission was over, I was able to hear about Ju Danwoo from a trainee from Siege Label who transferred to KRM like that.

-Oh, Danwoo hyung? I'm glad I'm still here. About two years ago, a lot of people quit Siege Label.

It's not uncommon for trainees to split and politicize to keep each other in check. Even if we practice together, everyone is just a competitor before we become a team.

However, in Siege Label, it seemed that it went a little too far.

-The guy who came in at that time was very political, so he sided with some of the trainees, targeted others one by one, and harassed them until they quit. Siege Label didn't even deal with it properly. Only the strong survive.

He said that Danwoo was also one of the victims and that he stood firm until he quit.

But he truly just 'endured' the situation.

-Honestly, it's really surprising that Danwoo hyung is still in Siege. The way the company changed would've left him... well, you know.

He didn't say anything more, but I knew what was going to happen next.

'He must have lost confidence more and more.'

As his self-esteem declined, his skills would not have developed any further, and the more he did, the more he would receive criticism and sarcasm.

Ju Danwoo, who had completely lost his confidence, would have narrowed his vision even more, and now he would be in a state of concentrating on just enduring rather than debuting without even thinking about transferring.

Ju Danwoo was a trainee at Siege Label since he was in middle school.

Siege Label, which was just created at that time, recruited idol trainees and worked to support rappers rather than forming a group, and in that way, Ju Danwoo would have been used as storage at the agency.

Ju Danwoo is a trainee with a good reputation. However, that does not mean that Ju Danwoo is good at communication and understanding.

As Siege Label is his first and only company, and as Ju Danwoo himself doesn't seem to build deep relationships, he probably had no connections in the industry.

That's why he must have grown weak after surviving in Siege, thinking that he would debut soon. He must have been isolated and continued practicing while others eroded his self-esteem, and his confidence in his skills disappeared.

'Thinking that far, I can find out why Danwoo is attached to Siege Label.'

Perhaps, at some point, Danwoo felt like Siege was the only window through which he could debut. He would have thought he couldn't move to another agency as he was getting older and his skills withered.

And I could easily figure out that it was Park Woo-jae who destroyed Ju Danwoo in that way.

At the time of the first-grade evaluation, Park Woo-jae said his trainee period was two years long. Judging from the timeline with Ju Danwoo, it is accurate that he was the perpetrator.