Chapter 101

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 101

After the pre-filming of 'Look', the theme song of <Design Your Idol>, ended, individual fans could only stare blankly at the empty stage, feeling a great sense of defeat.

'... Am I seeing things right?'

On both sides, the idol makers gave loud cheers at the appearance of the trainees, and the fan's faces looked equally astonished.

Amid the excitement about the trainees they finally saw in real life and the exciting conversations that followed after seeing the touching performance of 'Look'. While on the individual fan's side Yoo-ha became a hot topic again.

"Hey... what? Won Yoo-ha, is he crazy?"

"Was he always that handsome?"

There were only stories about Won Yoo-ha, whom he had watched just a moment ago.

"It was as if they were flying.. ... . I had Kang Hyun-jin and Do Ji-hyuk next to me, and I didn't mind them at all..."

On today's 'Look' stage, Won Yoo-ha was at the front, following Kang Hyun-jin and Do Ji-hyuk. Individual fans didn't think much of it, but the location seemed to be meaningful to Yoo-ha's fans.

"When I first saw him, he was at the last row of the wing formation... Crazy guy... Crazy guy.."

Since to fans' 'crazy' means 'so good', individual fans, as fellow K-pop fans, could easily tell they were deeply moved.

As individual fans speculated, current idol makers, especially Yoo-ha's fandom Shimingdan, were in a whirlpool of shock and emotion.

Fans who have watched since the first episode of <Design Your Idol> or before were able to recall at once through this stage how Won Yoo-ha developed his skills.

The first time Won Yoo-ha appeared in public was at the 'Look' flash mob.

Won Yoo-ha, who was only an A-class at the time, was located at the back of the A-class wing formation and did not receive much attention for his skills.

Therefore, since the broadcast began, Won Yoo-ha has been ridiculed as a false product of KRM Entertainment. Afterward, such words slowly disappeared as he rose vertically from Class D to Class A, but despite this, there was constant criticism that it was thanks to the agency's power that he became Class A.

Since then, Won Yoo-ha has shown improvement in each successive contest, and now idol makers are praising Won Yoo-ha's skills. However, despite this, it is believed that an individual named 'Won Yoo-ha' took the ranking thanks to the power of KRM Entertainment.

"No, Yoo-ha... Have you always been that good? No, no, he's good, but... Was he like that originally? Do I just need to rub my eyes because I'm seeing you in person for the first time?"

But looking at today's stage, no one can say that. At first glance, Won Yoo-ha had the outstanding skills and star quality to deserve an A.

So he couldn't just be a guy with luck. Swallowing the words she couldn't bear to say, the personal fan thought back to the image of Yoo-ha that she had just seen.

-Look at me, only you

Look at the new me

Look at me, you make!

Yoo-ha's face, dancing under the white lights, was the same but different from what she had seen in photos and videos.

I couldn't explain it. However, the feeling that the face had a beauty I had never seen before seemed to remain on my retina like an afterimage.