Chapter 115

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 115

"Wait... what... ... ."

"Applause, applause!"

I couldn't understand the situation and for a moment I froze as he waved my arm. However, it seemed like I wasn't the only one who didn't know what was happening. The members sitting around the conference room also looked confused.

"Hahaha!"

"Amazing, Great!"

However, some of them were already holding their stomachs and laughing as if they had realized what was going on.

"No, what... What is it?"

As I stuttered without realizing it, Do Ji-hyuk put down my hand and patted my shoulder.

"Ah, it looks like fate is on Yoo-ha's side. This is how Yoo-ha becomes the leader."

"No... The one who clearly lost... ... ."

"Right, Yoo-ha won, right?"

"But why do I... ... ."

"Yoo-ha."

Do Ji-hyuk looked at me with a slightly surprised face. And then.

"Of course, the leader who will lead OneDear in the future must be a winner, right?"

"... ... !"

I was speechless and couldn't say anything and just opened my mouth, Do Ji-hyuk gave me a startled look and asked in a shocked voice.

"No way... Did you hope that the person who lost would become the leader of OneDear? No... ... We have to keep winning."

'No, this bastard.... .'

I couldn't find the words to reply and could only stare. Do Ji-hyuk's words were sophistry, but there was actually nothing I could say in response.

If you say that rock-paper-scissors is usually a game where the loser takes a penalty, Do Ji-hyuk would make a fuss and ask if the leader position was a penalty.

If you say that the person who lost was supposed to be the leader, he'd tell me I was the leader.

'... So I did lose.'

No matter what I did, the leader position was going to be mine. Do Ji-hyuk will never back down, and no matter what I say, he will bring more criticism and try to accuse me of being the leader.

"Please take care of me, Yoo-haya~!"

"Wow~! Our leader!"

"Hyung, fighting!"

"Cheer up, bro... ... ."

"Yoo-ha... Go for it... ... !"

"... I believe in you."

Aiden Lee and Cheon Se-rim, who were laughing hard thanks to Do Ji-hyuk, took the lead, followed by Yu Chan-hee, Ju Dan-woo, and Kang Hyun-jin, who were confused and unable to grasp the situation and then looked pitiful at Do Ji-hyuk's explanation.

In the midst of six different congratulatory messages, I was able to realize one truth about life.

'It wasn't just luck... ... .'

In the end, what matters is thinking instead of praying.

And.

"Unity is good, but wouldn't just Manito be boring?"