Chapter 40

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 40

"Hyung, do you actually have multiple bodies?"

"...Did you come here to see a movie?"

"No, I'm not joking. How many part-time jobs did you have? They said you also took lessons at KRM during the day. Are you okay?"

Does this guy even have a connection to KRM? He knows all about other people's schedules.

Without answering, I silently put on makeup, letting Cheon Serim's eloquence flow through one ear. Then Aiden Lee, who was getting his hair done, turned his head quickly and asked with a slight frown.

"Yoo-ha, but are you really okay? Your stamina isn't good."

"I did it carefully so that I wouldn't die. Don't look at me, look on in the mirror. Your hair is messy."

"You weren't overdoing it, were you? Yoo-ha."

"...I'm great. Don't worry too much, I wouldn't be here today if I really pushed myself."

But in the end, when Ju Danwoo, who was by my side, carefully asked me, so I sighed and answered. I quietly closed my eyes, and a soft sensation passed over my face.

"You can open your eyes."

"Thank you."

After answering appropriately and following the make-up artist's OK sign, I opened my eyes and saw three people with very suspicious faces.

Everyone seemed to not believe me, but couldn't say anything because I looked to healthy to question further.

"Well... just don't be too hard on yourself."

It was only afterward that Cheon Serim, who had been finishing his words and adjusting his clothes like that, changed the topic with a playful smile on his face as if he had suddenly remembered something.

"But hyung, I think it would be okay to look forward to today's ranking. Your awareness has risen significantly."

"Oh, right. I saw a few more articles about Yoo-ha."

Watching Aiden Lee also respond to Cheon Serim's words, I managed to swallow the urge to sigh.

'Yeah I'm the master SSS class part-timer..'

I couldn't bear to refute the words either.

'... I didn't know that my part-time job sightings would circulate like that.'

Although I am trying to keep my distance from the community as much as possible, it is not that I have not heard what people around me say.

- Yoo-ha, did you have a part-time job?

Not long ago, I had to go to the chief's office and listen to the story of Chief Kwon. It was because the so-called 'Won Yoo-ha part-time job sighting' blew up enough for him to see it.

-In a way, it's good for popularity, but you better be careful. This could damage our agencies reputation.

-...Yes, I'm sorry.

Trainees are not provided with living expenses. Usually, there are no trainees like me who have no connection at all, and trainees are literally 'trainees,' not 'association singers.'

Because of that, I hadn't even thought about talking to the agency in the first place, but when things turned out like this, KRM urgently demanded that I sell the house first and return to the dorm. Or, he said that he would consider a living expenses support system by paying the bills after debuting.