Chapter 165

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 165

"There is no need to rush. We have plenty of time."

Baek Yi-hyun was not embarrassed. I figured out what he was talking about right away.

I quietly looked at Baek Yi-hyun and then turned my head again and responded kindly.

"Yes, I would like to share that story with our 'Idol Night' listeners in the future."

"I have to show you as much as you wish."

"Indeed."

I answered that and smiled at the camera.

"There are many opportunities."

* * *

'Idol Night' lasted for about an hour and ended after announcing the appearance of Woo Han, a member of Baek Yi-hyun's Orchid who is about to make a solo comeback as the first guest of the season.

After the broadcast ended and we exchanged greetings with the staff, Baek Yi-hyun and I left the studio together to head to our waiting rooms.

"It was nicer than I expected."

"What?"

"Hearing you call me an older brother. Now that I think about it, I haven't heard you say that once since we reunited."

Then, out of the blue, Baek Yi-hyun said something to me, and I couldn't hide my surprise and had no choice but to stop in place. Baek Yi-hyun, who stopped walking with me, spoke calmly.

"It was fun to talk about when we were young."

"... Does it mean anything to you?"

"Ahaha, nothing we talked about today was meaningless."

I looked at him silently, Baek Yi-hyeon slanted his head with a questioning look and slowly spoke.

"Don't make that face. I'm serious."

"How can I take that seriously? Isn't that even weirder?"

"Yoo-ha, you may not believe it, but my childhood memories are quite meaningful to me."

Baek Yi-hyeon seemed to be thinking about something momentarily and then corrected himself.

"... Yes, maybe it's closer to a sense of being precious."

"Baek Yi-hyun."

At those words, I finally had no choice but to say what I had held back throughout the broadcast.

"Behave properly. Don't cross the line I've already drawn."

It is unknown how Baek Yi-hyun felt during the broadcast today. However, I'm sure of one thing.

"I have no intention of criticizing you for selling memories in public. But don't try to bring it to a private place because my time as your younger brother ended a long time ago."

I don't know what he wants, but I have no intention of getting caught up in it, and now, the only thing that the past brings back to me is an old sense of betrayal.

Despite the stomach-churning feeling, the only reason I faced him was because the public had already figured out what we had in common, and I couldn't separate him from me. The reason I tolerated him using me was because it was beneficial to me now.

"..."

"There is no need to 'worry' about my surroundings. I don't think you're worried, and if you are, it's disgusting."