Chapter 6

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 6
☆ RPR

"You can't dance."

Plugged right in

I was a bit taken aback but nodded right away. Jane, a dance mentor, was a well-known choreographer who choreographed dozens of hit songs. As a dancer, she was sticking to a sharp and professional image.

"It seems that the selection of songs was somehow chosen to hide your dancing skills. The dance you showed me... You seem to not be able to grow out of the basics."

"..Yes."

Jane, staring at me, poured out words that sounded like bloody murder.

"First of all, you can't control your overall body, and you're unable to move your joints well. It feels like you're following a form rather than dancing, but that's because you can't feel the rhythm overall."

"Yes."

"That's why your movements continue to look clumsy. Didn't you just reproduce what moves you memorized without thinking about matching it with the song or adding your own feel?"

"..."

I didn't respond and glanced at Jane in silence. It was definitely strange to say 'Yes.' at this moment.

Jane didn't wait for me to speak as if it wasn't a question she wanted answered.

"That kind of thing comes out because you just unthinkingly move without thinking about understanding the rhythm. So 'you practiced' without thinking."

"Yes."

"But the strange thing is."

At that time, an unexpected smile appeared on Jane's face, which previously glared at me sharply.

"You seem very relaxed?"

"Oh, yes, I felt that atmosphere too."

"It was strangely peaceful."

At Jane's words, the mentors sitting beside her nodded in agreement. As Jane listened, she said in a slightly excited voice this time.

"You don't follow your body, but you seem to know how to dance. I think it was the same when you sang... Feeling like you know where to give strength and where to take it off, but your body can't keep up with it? It gave me the odd feeling of being trapped."

"..."

"That is not something that is easily obtained. It would be best to stand on stage before realizing the technique and adaptability. It's not even practice. It's like a real habit or atmosphere."

Jane tilted her head.

"That's why I thought it was pretty interesting, Won Yoo-ha trainee. You're also quite mysterious?"

That was natural. No matter how much I flopped, I rolled on stage for a considerable amount of time.

Besides, maybe, instead, I had more diverse stage experiences than top idols. It was because I used to run to small local events, and wherever I was trying to do an idol event at a low price.

Because of my low stats, I couldn't melt all the experiences in my head into dance, but the knowledge remained, I was trying to imitate it anyway, albeit clumsily, through dancing.

Peaceful... maybe it's because of the mentality I gained over those five years.

'...If you think about it, isn't this the same as using a cheat code?'