Chapter 139

- The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 139

"Se-rim, come over here."

During the next day's schedule, I called Cheon Se-rim, who shared the same room as Yu Chanhee. Cheon Se-rim was glancing at Yu Chan-hee, who was squatting on a sofa in the corner of the waiting room.

I asked him only after I left the waiting room and entered a less crowded area.

"Did Chan-hee say anything to you last night?"

"Nothing at all. No matter what I asked, he just didn't listen and said he would sleep first, then he covered himself with a blanket and couldn't sleep, just sighing."

"... Then, I went to the practice room early in the morning."

This morning, when I woke up, Yu Chan-hee was not at the dorm. Everyone was confused and didn't answer the phone, so everyone was disoriented when he entered the dorm with a gaunt face.

When asked where he had been...

-... I just feel like I don't have enough practice.

That was all he said.

Looking at the situation roughly, it seemed that after lying down to sleep, he left the dorm alone in the early morning while the members, including Se-rim Cheon, were asleep and practiced hard in the company's practice room.

In the first place, it is not strange that Yu Chan-hee came to practice early in the morning at the company in a daily life where the company, accommodations, and schedules are repeated.

"He's gone out of his mind now, that's for sure. It is true that something needs to be done."

The members, including Cheon Se-rim, who shares the same room, all feel strange toward Yu Chan-hee. It was clear that he had to do something.

However, what you need to know before doing anything is 'how' Yu Chan-hee's trauma was stimulated.

"Do you know anything more about why Yu Chan-hee failed in the Hiers debut group?"

More precisely, about why he doesn't show his usual self to Kim Jin-woo.

'It's strange.'

If it were the usual Yu Chan-hee, it would have been right for him to point the finger at a guy like Kim Jin-woo. From the beginning, when he met me on <Design Your Idol>, he saw Kim Jin-woo in me and was hostile to me.

But when he actually comes face to face with Kim Jin-woo, he relents rather than resisting. It was clearly uncharacteristic of Yu Chan-hee.

"I don't know much. I just heard that the reason Chanhee was pushed out of the debut group among trainees was because he 'didn't fit the group's style.'"

"What about Jinwoo Kim?"

"Kim Jin-woo? Hmm, he's the nephew of one of the DIO directors? It is said that he began his trainee life not long after he started rapping and then became part of his debut group after only three months. It's a typical connection."