Chapter 158

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 158

Late at night after <Make a K-Pop>. The high school fan was so obsessed that she had no choice but to check Whisper every second to see if there was any new information.

It was worth it because she was out of her mind right now.

-Insane bastard hitting a kid in front of fans??????

-Does this make any sense now? Do you push the kids who are trying to get into the car after their schedule and end up hitting a member on the head? Is this what a fucking manager would do?

-I feel like I'm going crazy because I'm so depressed and crying. How can a person called a manager do something like that to an artist he's supposed to take care of? It's creepy that a person like this is the one who has been by the kids' side ever since their debut.

-What if that manager is still next to the kids? Road, wtf? What kind of company is this? They put this kind of gangster next to them.

-Is this your full-fledged support? Are you ruining the kids?

It seemed like she wasn't the only one who was out of her mind.

I thought it would be a happy day until I saw the scene. Won Yoo-ha, whom I hadn't seen in a long time, still shined, and contrary to concerns, all the members seemed active.

It was on the members' way home from work that a day that seemed like it would be heaven turned into hell. The high school fan had no choice but to take a deep breath again, recalling the scene that was like a bloody disaster.

On the way home from work, which was crowded with fans, the scene was extremely chaotic due to the gathering of various groups and their fandoms.

OneDear, who had escaped from the building with the manager in question at the head, also seemed to be heading to the van.

It was when the members were waving to the fans who were calling their names.

The manager in the lead was seen coming to the back and pushing the members as if telling them to walk quickly, and Won Yoo-ha seemed to be talking about something with the manager for a moment.

-Yoo-ha!!!

-YOO-HA, YOO-HA!!!

-You son of a bitch!!

Fans could not help but be shocked as a situation occurred that no one expected.

The manager who was talking to Won Yoo-ha raised his hand and hit him on the head.

-MANAGER, I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS!

-Go away!

-Yoo-ha!

To be precise, it would have been correct to say that it was 'obvious' that he would be hit. Fortunately, at that moment, Won Yoo-ha must have lost his footing and fell, and the manager's hand hit the air.

Immediately after, it was Ju Dan-woo, who was closest to him, raised Won Yoo-ha to his feet. He blocked the manager's path to protect him, and the members who were ahead hurriedly returned.

The fans who watched the entire process were unable to leave the scene even after confirming that the OneDear members had first entered the building again.

It was about an hour later that the fans finally dispersed.

When most of the idols had left work, and the scene had cleared up to some extent, OneDear reappeared with a van pulling up in the parking lot.