Chapter 163

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 163

"... ... ."

"Are you still worried about that?"

I briefly glanced at Kang Hyun-jin, who opened the door and came in, then turned my gaze back to the front. Kang Hyun-jin came closer and immediately looked at the things lined up before me.

"They're all pretty. I think you'll be fine with whatever you wear."

"Yes, that's true, but... ... ."

I sighed and fell into contemplation once again. It was true that any outfit was pretty, but I couldn't figure out how to match it well.

'I want to dress as pretty as possible.'

Today was the first day I showed my face to my fans after the assault incident. It was the first day of work for the regular radio schedule with Baek Yi-hyeon.

After the manager's incident, the members, including me, could return gifts from fans that had been left carelessly inside the company. These were items that were delivered at a fan signing event but were unclaimed after the management team took them to check if there were any problems.

Although I wore one of them during this ULive event, I planned to certify as many as possible as there were many fans who gave me a gift and waited until now.

The most important thing was to convey to my fans that I was okay once again indirectly.

'Because you're probably still very worried.'

Even if I had recently appeared on ULive, the shock would not have gone away that easily. So, I had to show that I was okay no matter what and slowly cover up the shock with other news.

Authenticating fans' gifts by wearing them was a small thing, but it would be a good start.

'... If I had known this would happen, I would have planned it.'

Because the gifts all varied, it was extremely difficult to match them. To put it bluntly, I don't have a great fashion sense.

'For a few years, I only wore practice or comfortable clothes.'

Thanks to my long life as a trainee, there were more practice clothes in my closet than everyday clothes. In addition, after debuting as a member of Lightning, I wore clothes prepared by the company, and while I was neglected, I mainly wore white and black t-shirts and pants as I worked part-time jobs.

As a result, my sense of fashion was significantly poor, so it wasn't easy to figure out how to match clothes or items.

It's easy to wear plain clothes, but since I feel like I have to dress cute,

"It would have been nice if Serim was here."

I quietly agreed with Kang Hyun-jin's regretful muttering. As he said, among the members, Cheon Se-rim had the best fashion sense.

But unfortunately, only Kang Hyunjin and I were left in the dorm today. This was because the remaining members were all out for their own schedules.

In addition, it was difficult to contact Cheon Se-rim because he left the dorm early in the morning to film a variety show that he and Do Ji-hyuk had become a regular part of. It's a bit weird to just interrupt the flow to just pick out a member's clothes.