Chapter 150

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 150

Just a few days after our first official period ended and the day before our vacation began, we gathered at the office.

The purpose was to organize each activity period, listen to overdue lessons, and discuss future activities, but there was another main reason.

"Aiden, happy birthday~!"

It was to celebrate Aiden Lee, who was the first member to celebrate their birthday since our debut.

"Thank you~!"

Aiden Lee waved his hand with a bright face. At first, it was clearly a ULive that started alone, but as members who completed their respective schedules were added one by one, it did not take long for it to become a group ULive.

"Oh, it was fun!"

"Good job, Aiden. Will you clean it up now?"

"Yes~."

After saying a final goodbye and turning off ULive, Aiden Lee sat down in a chair with a more relaxed expression. Then, the manager behind the phone stood up and immediately picked up the cake that was placed in front of Aiden Lee.

"You didn't even eat at all."

"Um, yes."

"Seriously? Still, it's a bit of a waste, I didn't know you wouldn't even eat it... ... . From now on, you need to be more grateful"

Saying that the manager left the conference room, putting the cake, which Aiden Lee had only roughly pried open a few times with a fork but still almost intact, into the box.

Aiden Lee's gaze briefly fell on the manager, as if he was losing his temper, but the guy immediately smiled and turned his head away. I looked at him blankly and said.

"There is cake in the dorm. Let's go home and eat."

"Oh?"

Aiden Lee let out an exclamation that seemed surprised at my words. There was an interesting look for a moment, and then Aiden Lee grinned and asked.

"What? When did you buy it? I had no idea until you said so!"

"I bought it because you said you favored it, so say thank you to Hyunjin because he was the one who said you liked it."

"Really? Hyung, how did you know?"

Hyunjin Kang answered Aiden Lee's question with a slight smile.

"I remembered you said last time you wanted to eat chocolate cake. I put it in the refrigerator before coming to work, so let's light a candle at the dorm later."

"Don't tell the manager."

"Of course~. Hyung, thank you! But how did you buy it? I guess there wasn't much time... ... ."