Chapter 70

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 70
RPR!

Kang Hyunjin didn't say anything until the shoot ended.

He is the first person to leave the film set.

He walked with a solemn expression as if he was about to collapse and never wake up. Even when people called for him, he never looked up.

'...Wow.'

I pressed my throbbing head as I watched Hyunjin's back. Kang Hyunjin has been cooperative lately. I'm scared my actions will have an effect on the future progress of the contest. But I'm also afraid my actions had a major effect on Kang Hyunjin...

'... I'm a bit worried about his mental health.'

Kang Hyunjin, who fell behind in the short-form shooting video, matched the beat. However, his poor expressions made him appear stiff.

If he falls behind and his condition continues to deteriorate, the center of the stage might have to be changed. He won't accept that.

As my mind became endlessly complicated, the hardships of midterm evaluation did not end.

It was because a mini activity was prepared to 'help' the miserable atmosphere of the broadcast.

"Hello, <Design Your Idol> trainees!"

"Hello!"

All the trainees greeted the MC's lively greetings and were gathered in the auditorium, changing into their practice clothes after finishing their short-form shoots.

In the auditorium, decorated like a school, there were thirty desks and chairs, and on top of each desk were pieces of paper titled "My Life Graph."

The MC glanced at the trainees holding pens and continued.

"This mini corner is My Life Graph. As many idol makers are curious about the boys in <Design Your Idol>, this activity helps get closer to the idol makers by drawing a graph of each person's life history."

The MC looked around once more at the trainees.

"... No matter what happens, please draw a perfect graph. There are penalties for trainees who fail to draw at the end, so be careful! You may die."

...After he said that, I went backstage by myself.

'... A penalty for not being able to draw a single life graph?'

I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable when I heard it. It was too boring to compose a peaceful corner. What type of fun can I achieve by writing a graph about my crappy past?

Besides, is it really necessary to bring 30 trainees to this vast auditorium? If you want to direct a warm and cute scene, can't we just have a picnic?

'There's only one option left.'

I looked down at the white paper and then picked up the pen.

It was only a few minutes after the other trainees started drawing life graphs, conscious of the camera standing before them, when—

Pshh-

"Uh?"

"What?! Um, Hello?"

"Holy fudge cakes... what's the matter? I can't see!"