Chapter 92

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 92

Woah! Thank you so much "The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan" is ranked second place in the 'idol' genre, 2nd place in the 'Korean' genre, and 5th place in 'leveling' right now.

(˃ ˂ )

A system window appeared as if it had been waiting. I took my gaze away from the window as if it was welcoming my actions and looked at the song.

'The name of the final contest song is... SPARK.'

It is a fusion pop song based on a cheerful and powerful rock beat, and while the overall energy stands out, it has a trendy feel rather than being rough.

As it is a genre that can go either way, it seems that the mood of the song will vary depending on the choice of vocalist expressing it. I think that interpretation will probably decide the main vocalist.

"I'll go first."

After looking at the lyrics for a while, Gyeong Ji-won was the first to start the test.

Gyeong Ji-won cleared his throat for a moment and chose the bridge of the chorus to sing a confident high note, especially a high note that seemed to rise without knowing its limits.

"A brightly shining moment so that we can never forget the time we spent together-"

A high-pitched sound that gradually rises and suddenly reaches the sky. The trainees who were listening silently applauded Gyeong Ji-won's song, which was performed splendidly with skill.

Do Ji-hyeok's cautious gaze, without any change in expression, immediately shifted to Hwang Young-oh. Hwang Young-oh seemed to have a premonition that he would not be able to overcome Gyeong Ji-won with his technique, so he focused more on maintaining the tone of his voice.

"I'll never forget the time we spent together-"

Hwang Young-oh's high notes, which focused on embellishing his voice as much as possible with a rough feel, were a bit unstable but eventually reached their peak.

However, Hwang Young-oh seemed to recognize that he almost lost the tone for a moment and lowered the lyrics with an expression of dissatisfaction.

"Let's begin."

Finally, when my turn came, I took a moment to catch my breath.

The fact that synchronization is complete means that you can now sing similar to before the regression.

'I don't remember how I sang anymore.'

Nevertheless, how to make a sound seemed to remain more a habit than a memory.

"A brightly shining moment so that we can never forget the time we spent together-"

It went down my throat lightly, and eventually, a sound that I was satisfied with came out.

"Oh my..."

"Yoo-ha, this is really amazing."

"Hyung, do you have magical powers? Why have your skills improved so much?"

I had to feel embarrassed myself as I kept my mouth shut when Cheon Serim playfully slapped me.

'... It's my first time.'