Chapter 65

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 65

<Design Your Idol> always goes down the most risky road just for entertainment. 

Missions were given according to an algorithm that felt suspicious, and through filming, which had obvious intentions, they made narratives like the so-called 'PD-Pic.'

When it comes to making a broadcast, the intention of the PD and production team itself is indispensable, so I have no intention of saying anything about it. The relationship between the broadcasting company and the cast will benefit both parties.

but-

"... Aah, I really hope we can see the two trainees' different chemistry in the next mission! Then, let's move on to the long-awaited first-place announcement."

Even if you know the physiology of the broadcasting side, it's not fun to be in the middle of it.

'They're watching your every move just for a basically artificial narrative.'

But if you want to sell... it's just part of the experience.

I quickly finished my speech and waited as the MC proceeded to announce the rankings. A suspenseful silence follows.

"First place... ... . Won Yoo-ha trainee from KRM Entertainment!"

Finally, the results were announced.

* * *

"Congratulations, Yooha!"

"Congratulations!"

After all the shooting was over, I came down to the set while receiving congratulations from the trainees I knew. I was answering the greetings that were being handed over, but at that moment someone touched my shoulder, and I turned my head.

"... ... ."

"See me for a second."

It was Hyunjin Kang.

I looked at him quietly and nodded. Before leaving the set completely, I headed towards the emergency stairs where there were no staff.

As soon as he reached the emergency stairs, Hyunjin Kang opened his mouth without hesitation.

"You know, don't you?"

"Um, yes?"

"... You said that earlier because you knew something. Right?"

I stared blankly at Hyunjin Kang. Above Kang Hyun-jin's emaciated face, impatience that could not be hidden was revealed.

You treated me like I didn't exist but you choose to call me out now...

'Did he misunderstand that I knew something about the fact that Anet turned off  the aggro?'