Chapter 104

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 104

Baek Yi-hyeon looked with interest at the stage unfolding below from the audience seat on the second floor. Won Yoo-ha immediately immersed the audience in the stage with his confident declaration and began the choreography with flowing movements.

-I hope this stage will surprise everyone.

Now that imagination has become reality

Among the trainees divided into two formations, Won Yoo-ha walked forward, securing a sense of distance using choreography with large arm movements.

A solid tone flows from between the smooth raised corners of the mouth. He lowers his gaze in a drowsy manner, and the intense gaze faces the camera directly.

-The main that I have always wanted

You can hear our music

Cheon Se-rim jumped out from behind, becoming the sequence leader, showing off his endearing personality with facial expressions and swift movements as the group narrowed again.

-Adrenaline pouring into my head

The next step I took

-There is no need to endure anymore.

Showtime has begun!

Then, while the trainees showed their group dance at the back of the formation, Park Won-hyo and Yoo Min-seong showed off their pair choreography in the center. As if passing by, the group soon splits into two people going in different directions.

A formation quickly divided into two lines following a rhythmic melody. Among them, the trainees in the front row knelt and moved forward as if animals were moving, and the members standing behind them ran in between them.

-You've been waiting 

I don't plan on letting go of your dream

This moment I wanted

-In my heart

The sound of sparks flying was mixed with the modified melody, and the formation spread out. Hwang Young-oh stepped forward with an earnest look and sang softly among his teammates, showing waves that seemed to rise from the bottom up, Do Ji-hyuk smiled from behind.

-(Sparks fly)

Do Ji-hyuk nods, whispers with a confident face, and falls back. The formation changes into the shape of an arrow.

- Captivate, more spark!

In your heated heart

Brilliantly shining lights!

Won Yoo-ha shows off his high jumps and spectacular turns.