Chapter 141

- The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 141

"What should I make?"

"... Do you know how to make something?"

"Hmm, eel jelly?"

"Absolutely not."

"... ... ."

Before we started cooking in earnest, we were given 5 minutes. While the camera captured the members worrying about the menu in their respective areas, chatter from viewers who were watching in real time came up quickly.

-Here, we see Danwoo's chef-level cooking skills, which we had only heard about through rumors.

-The combination of Aiden, Yoo-ha, and Chanhee is refreshing. Judging by his personality, Yoo-ha seems a bit of a hard carry.

-I looked up what eel jelly is, and it's hideous omg Aidenㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-it's outdoor, so do a barbecue, don't worry about it, just grill it.

-why not barbecue on one side and cook a home-cooked meal on the other?

"Oh, I got some good feedback."

Cheon Se-rim, who had been watching the chat closely, spoke up.

"Of course, there are many opinions that we should eat barbecue outdoors, but what's the point of not cooking at all? So, how about grilling meat on one side while cooking other additional dishes, boiling stew, and making side dishes on the other? Then I think the level of difficulty will be similar!"

"Taking home-cooked meals and barbecue at the same time? Good night."

Do Ji-hyuk, who was listening to Cheon Se-rim's proposal, nodded. Aiden Lee said in a worried tone.

"But I don't know much about side dishes, so what should I do? I don't know much about seasoning or anything like that."

Aiden Lee said that although he is of mixed Korean descent, he had only ever eaten Korean food before coming to Korea. He wasn't particularly familiar with cooking.

'... Except for that strange anomaly.'

I wondered if this was some kind of hybrid, knowing how to make something weird like eel jelly while not being able to cook anything you could eat on a daily basis, but considering Aiden Lee's personality of delving into only interesting things, I didn't think it would be that strange.

'He probably learned it because he wanted to make weird food rather than because he really wanted to cook.'

Most of the dishes that Aiden Lee knew how to cook were foods that were difficult to cook, such as eel jelly and sardine pie, but no one would eat that except Aiden.. In other words, it was completely useless this time.

Cheon Se-rim looked at Aiden Lee with a worried face and spoke up.