Chapter 44

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 44

"If you're going to do hip-hop, I'd recommend Serim."

"... Um, may I ask why?"

"I think his tone of voice suits the mood."

I replied to Hwang Young-oh, who smiled on purpose to hide his irritation but couldn't hide his raspy voice.

"Young-oh hyung's tone is rather delicate. Serim seems to have a stronger feel. If you do hip-hop, you will probably have to match it to a strong beat, but I think Serim would be more suitable for that."

At my words, Hwang Young-oh shut his mouth. He must know Serim's tone and atmosphere matched hip-hop on the last stage.

'But you wouldn't want to give up here either.'

I waited for Hwang Young-oh to think it over and then spit out his words. He's not going to let go of his position like this.

In the last mission, Hwang Young-oh had to give up his desired position several times. And now, as the positions of the three players have been forcibly set, it is easy for the remaining three to choose the position they want.

As this is an opportunity to show his strengths the best, Hwang Young-oh must have wanted to become the main vocalist in this mission somehow.

And Hwang Young-oh spoke as expected.

"... So, what if we keep the atmosphere of the original song? What do you think?"

"I think that would be good for Young-oh. If the melody itself goes classical, I think it will be easier for Young-oh's voice to convey more delicacy and emotions..."

Then, I felt that Yu Chanhee, who had expressed his desire to go to hip-hop, corrected his posture and sat down as if he were uncomfortable. Within this team, the two of them would have silently decided to take sides and support each other, but it seemed that Hwang Young-oh turned around right away, making him both uncomfortable and anxious.

Hearing that, I looked down at the lyrics for a while, pretending to think for a moment, then continued with a look of trouble.

"Actually, I have something to say about the range... If we do hip-hop, I think it would be better to keep the key of the song as much as possible. I arranged the song in an unconventional way, but if I lowered the key too much, the feeling of the original song would be lost."

"Ah, I agree with that too. It's good to go with a concept that's very different from the original song, but I don't think it's good to go with a line that greatly harms the original song."

At my words, Do Jihyeok also opened fire in support. Cheon Serim followed suit and nodded his head.

"Yes... I'm worried because the pitch of the main vocalist and the sub-vocalist one is high in the hook and ad-lib sections. Is that okay, Chanhee?"

"...Ah..."

Yu Chanhee checked the pitch of the original song through the screen with an ambiguous expression and fell benumbed for a while.

The original song version, Same And Different, had a large portion of the main and sub vocals, so most of the high-pitched range was concentrated there. It would be a burdensome pitch for him.

'Yu Chanhee must have tried to lower his chance of doing high vocals when he changed the genre to hip-hop.'

In fact, if Yu Chanhee really wanted to go to the traditional hip-hop side, lowering the height might have been more suitable for the atmosphere.