Chapter 100

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 100

-Yoo-ha, why do you want to become an idol?

At the question that came out of nowhere, the child opened his eyes and looked at Baek Yi-hyeon. Baek Yi-hyun looked down and stared at the picture the child was drawing.

A round stage was drawn on a white sketchbook, and on top of it stood Yoo-ha of the future, wearing a fancy outfit, with a head microphone singing.

-Uhm... ... .

Won Yoo-ha, who was using crayons to paint the colorful lights sprinkled on his now-adult self, fell into a deep sleep and was lost in thought. Although he sang every day about wanting to become an idol, he never seemed to have thought about it in depth.

However, the child did not make Baek Yi-hyeon wait for long.

-Because it's a loved job?

As if it was obvious, the child answered

-Is it just about love? When you look at the news, there are always stories about celebrities in a bad light.

-Yeah, there are people like that... ... .

The child picked up crayons repainted over the sketchbook and spoke calmly.

-I am confident.

- Confident?

- Confident that I will not disappoint.

Baek Yi-hyeon looked at the child blankly. Won Yoo-ha, who was painting the crowd of people at the bottom of the gorgeous stage, suddenly smiled.

-Huh. The most difficult thing is to be loved.

-... ... .

-So what? They are precious, the people who love me. I think it's natural not to disappoint. It won't be that hard as long as I remember that... ... .

As long as you receive love and repay it, and don't forget it's precious.

As the child spoke, he finished the drawing by coloring each audience member at the bottom of the stage in a different color.

Won Yoo-ha's completed painting was colorful, with no dark spots anywhere. While everyone was watching Won Yoo-ha on the stage, Won Yoo-ha also looked down at the audience.

A 'future' that Baek Yi-hyeon has never thought of, where Won Yoo-ha is loved as he wants and his feelings are reciprocated.

The completed painting was hung in the hallway of the orphanage. That's why Baek Yi-hyeon couldn't help but think about it every time he passed by Yoo-ha's painting.