Chapter 18

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 18

After returning home from the trainee flash mob, I laid down and stared at the ceiling.

As I lay silently, the day's events slowly came to my mind.

'... It was her'

The face of the person who took my photos before my regression.

I saw my Homma. The only one that had been with Lightning's schedule for a long time and had appeared at almost every event.

'I don't know their actual name.'

I remembered faces and nicknames. Every time she came to a fan signing event, she gave her nickname and got an autograph, and above all, that face held a camera every time.

In a situation where no one knew us and didn't film us, their presence was a comfort to me and the members.

'It went down briefly, but there was also a time when the number of views of the videos she took went up dramatically.'

Was it because of that 'luck' that I met such a person after returning?

I remembered the contents of the 'luck' I rolled last time.

An unexpected encounter! ☆』

Always look to the right on a new stage.

You will encounter an unexpected face.

Compensation: ???

-... Who are you talking about?

At first, I felt uncomfortable because I had no idea what the unexpected relationship meant.

'The reward was also hidden.'

As such, I consciously tried not to look to the right during the flash mob. I looked straight ahead and tried not to make eye contact with any camera.

But is it the arrangement of the system, or is it because of the familiarity that even I didn't realize...?

I couldn't ignore the gaze that touched me momentarily, and eventually turned my head by an unknown force.

And at that moment, we met. That 'unexpected fate,'  the system said.

'... Let's admit what we have to admit.'

It kinda makes me happy.

I don't know why the system thought to give me such 'luck,' but it wasn't as bad as I thought to face a person I never thought I would ever face again.

The two years before the return was a time when I hardly met fans. This is because about a year before the contract ended, even rare overseas work was cut off and almost neglected, and the year before that was rolled overseas.

Since I couldn't meet Korean fans, I naturally had no chance to face them.

'It's been almost two years...'

Thinking back on the time that had passed, It felt far away. The two years before the return were terrible, so the familiar camera felt more welcoming than I thought.

'This luck given by the system might not be too bad.'

Thinking about that, I fell into a deep sleep with a slightly bittersweet mind.