Chapter 76

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 76

While Jane was puzzled by the strange airflow between the two, Baek Yi-hyeon's gaze lightly moved to Won Yoo-ha.

"...I hope you all do amazing. I will cheer you guys on!!!"

"Wow!!"

After leaving words of support, Baek Yi-hyeon lowered the microphone, and the inside of the set was filled with enthusiastic cheers from the trainees.

Jane clapped with the other mentors and looked at Won Yoo-ha's face again. Oddly enough, he immediately switched back into a calm expression  the moment he left. Just seeing the eerie scene gave me goosebumps.

'...What was that?'

Even as she left the set with the mentors, Jane couldn't hide the feeling that something was off. She had never seen Won Yoo-ha with such a serious face.

"Yi-hyeon, have you met Won Yoo-ha before?"

So, after entering the monitor room, Jane couldn't hold back her curiosity and asked Baek Yi-hyeon.

Baek Yi-hyeon looked at Jane with a surprised face for a moment, then replied with an embarrassed expression.

"... Did you notice?"

"Oh, do you two know each other?"

When Rio, who was listening to the words, asked with admiration, Baek Yi-hyeon continued with an embarrassed look on his face.

"Um, I was trying not to be obvious... I knew him when I was younger, it's been a while since I've seen him, but.. Yoo-ha wouldn't have known that I was appearing."

"Yoo-ha seemed surprised, too."

"I know. Because we haven't been in touch for a long time, we lost contact when we were very young, so I wanted to reunite, but there was no opportunity to do so."

"So that's why you posted that star post? Are you going to fire support for Yoo-ha?"

At Cha Mina's question, Baek Yi-hyeon shook his head.

"I can't say I wasn't completely unbiased to support them personally, but the stage indeed moved me. I'm also from Survival, I know that all the other trainees are sincere, but I'm not posting it because I'm close with them. Didn't Yoo-ha do well?"

"Ah, okay then. The performance has been considered a legend among <Design Your Idol> performances so far. It was even a reverse position, but I didn't expect it to go that far."

When Domin responded to his words, Baek Yi-hyeon nodded.

"The Orchid members were also impressed. In particular, Yoo-ha has been a special child since he was young, but he grew up so well. So, I was the first to say we would upload it."

"It seems that Yoo-ha's fandom has grown through that fan cam. It goes up in real-time."

"Um, but I tried not to reveal our friendship... If you've noticed..."

"No, no. It didn't show at all. I didn't know until you said so."

Baek Yi-hyeon smiled shyly as he saw Do-min respond happily to that.

Soon after Baek Yi-hyeon left the monitor room to proceed with the staff's call, the mentors' conversation about the unexpected relationship between the two continued.

"But it's really unexpected. Baek Yi-hyeon has never revealed a personal relationship like this before."

"Doesn't he have the image of having a good social life but not having any friends? They say it's a relationship that keeps the line with Orchid members. But, amazingly, he came all the way to <Design Your Idol> to cheer on a younger old friend he knew."