Chapter 112

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 112

'This is also different from the future.'

I thought as I headed to the conference room to sign a contract before meeting CEO Ha Seung-hyuk.

Before returning, the project group Aydin, which debuted with <Design Your Idol>, was affiliated with a management company besides one of KC's subsidiaries.

'It was definitely a mid-sized agency at the time.'

Of course, the agency at the time also received support from Anet. However, it was a little different from now.

At that time, Anet, or KC, left management for another company and took a backseat, taking only a modest percentage of profits.

Another change has occurred.

'Is it because the viewership ratings were higher?'

Before the regression, <Design Your Idol> ended with a viewership rating of around 3%. Even that is a hot topic on cable channels, especially in the K-pop market.

However, in this life, the viewership rating achieved by <Design Your Idol> is in the high 5% range.

As the difference was almost doubled, KC, which owns Anet, may have decided to run OneDear directly through its subsidiary. Because they must have thought, 'It makes money.'

So, like how the debut member changed, is this also one of the butterfly effects?

'Either that or... it could be because of the system.'

If you continue down the same route, your future will be nothing but despair

Avoid the future as 'Aidin' and achieve your success as 'Onedear.'"

The system had made it a condition not to enter the same future as Aydin. So, this change wasn't a bad thing for me.

Ultimately, it is the agency that determines the direction of an idol's activities, and the change in agency also meant that the possibility of 'Onedear' following Aydin's path was slightly reduced.

However, I could not help but wonder why the agency responsible for managing the project group for <Design Your Idol> had changed.

Since the agency that will be in charge of management is usually decided from the planning stage, it must have been decided quite early on that Road Entertainment would be in charge of Onedear.

In other words, unlike my last life, something was different from the very beginning...

'The change is too big.'

I briefly thought about whether the system had made the arrangements for me.