Chapter 134

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 134

"I just thought he might agree."

"... Is that really all it is?"

"Yeah."

Do Ji-hyuk asked me with a puzzled look on his face, but I had nothing more to explain.

Because that's really all there was to it.

'The only person I could communicate with within the company was Ha Seung-hyuk.'

I have a rough idea of ​​how the entertainment industry will progress in the next five years. However, there was no information I knew about Road Enter.

'Because Road Enter was not established before the regression.'

I had never heard his name before the regression. That's probably because in his previous life, he stayed at the headquarters, or even if he became independent, he set up another affiliate.

As there was no information, I searched for as much information as I could about him when I was writing the contract. The CEO's ability and influence cannot be ignored in OneDear's future activities.

There were several pieces of information that were discovered that way, or more accurately, were 'revealed' to the public.

As the youngest son of a chaebol family, he receives a lot of love from the head of the company, is recognized for his abilities by carrying out several major projects, and voluntarily resigns from headquarters.

[PRD: Chaebol: A large industrial South Korean conglomerate run and controlled by an individual or family.]

However, the story that he was trusted by his brothers was probably a lie.

'Otherwise, there would be no such clear division of control even within a newly formed company.'

If Ha Seung-hyuk founded the entertainment company with the full support of his brothers, as is known to the outside world, the management team would have made efforts to avoid causing problems.

If the management team supports artists without any problems, it will be an achievement.

Even if lines are divided within the company, it is ultimately done to gain the trust of the CEO. Usually, each team fought fiercely under the leadership.

'But now the management team... It seems like they are ignoring the representative.'

If they had wanted to gain the trust of the CEO by showing that they were more capable than other teams, something like today would not have happened.

In other words, what I expected today was clearly the management team's opinion.

And what that means is clear.

'The management team is not the representative line.'