Chapter 85

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 85

It was only natural that things continued to get worse.

Currently, no <Design Your Idol> trainee has a narrative story that is as appetizing as mine. From my background and history, it is easy to get attention, people will obviously be curious about such subjects.

As such, it was not surprising that my past was continuously revealed.

"You will be interviewed today. There, you will talk about yourself. You'll be on the news."

Also, KRM will not miss this opportunity.

"...Huh?"

"Yoo-ha, I want you to see this."

Director Kwon held out a tablet in front of me. Organized in the tablet were the current reactions of the public.

But there was no need to even look at it. Because I already knew better than anyone how public opinion was flowing.

"... You promised not to talk about my past, yet I never promised to stay on <Design Your Idol>."

"That condition was met. We never said a word about it. The public revealed your past, not us."

"So you're saying that confirming Baek Yi-hyeon and I are from the same nursery school does not reveal the past?"

At my words, Chief Kwon frowned for a moment as if his heart was twisted, but he sighed lightly and tapped the tablet placed in front of me.

"Yoo-ha, calm down. You're a smart kid. What's going on with you? You already know that the current situation is irreversible."

"..."

"Reporters are busy asking about you. We are in a situation where we have to give our official statement somehow, and you can't say the truth is a lie. Wouldn't it be good for you, us, and Baek Yi-hyeon to make good use of this somehow?"

I didn't dispute that. It was true. I understood that.

'That's the fastest and best way for 'everyone'.'

Baek Yi-hyeon gains a mental justification to transfer to KRM, and I debut smoothly, recovering the votes by riding sympathy and buzz. KRM gets money and recognition.

As Director Kwon said, the situation is already irreversible. All the facts have already been exposed, and no one would believe me if I shook my head, saying it wasn't true.

So, what Director Kwon suggested is a quick and perfect solution.

But.

-Won Yoo-ha is really pitiful. His parents left him all alone...

-If only the parents hadn't died.. I would have been happier being in an orphanage.

The moment I admitted everything and became a 'pitiful man', my parents became the people who made me pitiful.

That is also a certain fact.

No matter what I thought of my parents or who they really were, the public wouldn't care.

It's just that my parents become obvious sinners.

"...Ha."

I couldn't hold back a chuckle. Director Kwon stared at me with a puzzled face.