Chapter 156

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 156

"Fuck, go faster... ... ."

OneDear's manager cursed softly and threw the cigarette he was smoking on the floor. Leaving the butt burning, he glared in the direction of OneDear quarters.

And then only one thought came to my mind.

-How on earth have you been managing your kids so far?

Yesterday, he heard something from the head of the management team.

He already had five years of experience as a manager and had recently been scouted and got a job at Road Entertainment.

At first, I expected things to be very easy. The only problem was the busy schedule, and in my experience, no celebrity was as easy to deal with as a rookie.

'The way things are supposed to be, it's right to do what you're told and go when you're told.'

He's never had trouble dealing with rookies before.

Rookies do not yet grasp how the entertainment industry works, and there are not many trainees yet, so there is a strong tendency for company employees to look at them in confusion.

And the manager was already well-versed in maintaining the discipline of rookies.

-Just make it easy for us to manage so it doesn't become a hassle. Make sure they listen to what you say. Is that easy? You've already done it.

That was the reason why the manager came in through connections.

'Easier said than done.'

The attitude the manager had to take towards the group called OneDear was simple.

Return the schedule just enough not to cause any problems, but instill distrust in the company among the members. By breaking their motivation for activity, they can somehow dream of a quick escape.

Above all, it was also important to deal with fans appropriately. It's difficult to make it public, but if you create an annoying controversy that takes away their energy, fans will feel tired.

And there was only one reason for the manager to fight like this.

Idol business is a job that requires delicate effort. Inducing inflow would be the priority, but there was one more important thing.

-I can't take it anymore hahahaha No matter how pretty the kids are, the company is a shithole. How can you trust a company like this? Hahahaha. This is no different from just asking us to sink together. Is there a reason to be so stressed out by the virtues you want to be happy with?

-Guys, this is my last wish. Please escape.... The kids have been tied up in a bullshit cage, and now even their fans are caught up in the fight. What on earth are they doing.... It's already been X days since they stabbed the regime as the escapee source, but now it's really at its limit.