Chapter 28

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 28

☆ RPR

The desire to perform on stage while maintaining the proper line is my stubbornness. It was like deceiving the team members and deceiving the people watching the stage.

So if I had to throw something away, it would be my mindset,

'It's not like I've changed my mind about leaving <Design Your Idol>.'

However, even so, it was not possible to perform properly on stage. That would be the result of deceiving not only them but also me in my previous life.

'... I've never had a stage where I didn't at least try."

Regardless of whether I was in good or bad condition, regardless of the stage situation of the day or my mood, there was never a time when I did not give my best on stage.

Even if the relationship with the members dilates.

Even if the stage to stand on gradually disappears.

Standing on stage, I tried to do the best I could. Even if I gave up on Lightning, it was natural because I really did love the stage.

'That's why I wanted to become an idol.'

I became an idol to do my best on stage, pouring out my heart, and receiving people's love.

There were few opportunities for Lightning and even fewer opportunities to receive attention. That's why the stage was new every day, and every day was different.

And I had to endure a long time to get that opportunity, to stand on that one stage.

As such, I still remember. The time I had to go through to get on that stage, the pride I had then.

'... Regardless of whether it fails or not, I have to do it right on stage.'

No one knows how the image of me will reach the public, how the system will be arranged, and how the results will be drawn.

You may debut, but you may fail without gaining much attention despite working hard.

However, regardless of that, I intended to do what I had to do because that would be the only thing to protect my pride.

"Yoo-ha, do you want to eat this?"

I watched the stewed meat dripping onto the plate. Aiden Lee gave me the food with a look of concern.

"...Then eat this."

"Uh?"

I threw a piece of jelly I received for dessert on Aiden Lee's plate. Then, Aiden Lee, looking at the jelly on his tray, asked with a bewildered face.

"Are you sick?"

"What?"

"... You're a bit strange all of a sudden."

"What are you talking about?"

I was dumbfounded, so I chewed the stewed meat Aiden Lee had given me in my mouth after answering. But Aiden Lee's worried gaze did not leave me.

"No... Yoo-ha, are you in pain?"

"...I'm fine."

"...But why are you so eager all of a sudden?"

"What?"

Aiden spoke bluntly and rolled his eyes. Then he continued as if he couldn't help but finish what he started.