Chapter 131

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 131

"... ... ."

"... ... ."

The members have not said anything since they finished their debut showcase and returned to their dorm.

To be precise, it might be right to say that they couldn't find anything to say.

"... I feel like I'm dreaming."

"... You also?"

"Me too... ... ."

This was because everyone was busy looking at the charts with their phones.

-Guys, you've entered the TOP 100 in Plum!

It was YourOne that first told us about chart performance.

Because they came off the stage with their entire bodies soaked in the rain, they cleaned up their messed-up faces and wrapped themselves in towels and blankets. At the same time, I conducted ULive to organize today's showcase.

The members looked at their manager with surprised faces at the chat they found while sharing their thoughts about whether YourOne was okay despite being hit by the pouring rain, no matter how much they wore raincoats and how today's performance was.

The manager nodded while holding the cell phone in his hand, and only then we grabbed our cell phones and check the chart results.

And I couldn't help but be surprised.

「19:00: Real-time 31st / TOP 100 69th / Latest 17th 

「22:00: Real-time 26th / TOP 100 54th / Latest 11th 

Before my eyes were grades I had never dreamed about before.

That wasn't all.

Amidst confusion and joy, I returned to the accommodation after finishing ULive as a thank you to U-Europe. Around 12 o'clock, Yu Chan-hee, who was looking down at the chart, shouted with an excitedly confused look on his face.

-Well, we... Ranked top 30 in TOP100! Well, the latest one is number 1 right now... ... !

On August 31st, when we debuted as OneDear with the release of our album, we achieved what can only be described as a 'big hit' as a rookie.

「00:00: Real-time 21st / TOP 100 39th / Latest 1st」

The members could not accept the situation right away and were left baffled, overwhelmed with emotion and bewilderment.

For a male idol, especially a rookie, to chart in the TOP 100 immediately after debut was an achievement worth counting.

'This is especially true in the recent market.'

Idol fans were largely dividing the charts of 'Plum,' the streaming site with the most users in Korea, into three categories.