Chapter 38

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 38
☆ RPR

In conclusion, I was used for aggro that day and didn't make a proper appearance.

[Hello. I am Won Yoo-ha, a 5-year trainee under KRM Entertainment.]

By the time the broadcast time was almost over, I was singing with the microphone on the screen.

What are the skills of trainee Won Yoo-ha from KRM Entertainment?

... The trailer began with that intimidating subtitle.

And in the trailer.

[Masterpiece: Newly discovered hidden gem?]

While dancing and singing with minimal movement.

[Trainee Won Yoo-ha can't dance.]

[You don't have enough skills.]

Listening to the criticism of mentors.

[What should I do?]

[I think the *BEEP* rating is good.]

[I agree.]

[...Won Yoo-ha's grade is BEEP.]

[Thank you.]

... It felt like a bad introduction into portraying me. They brought out expectations for the narrative as much as possible.

The trailer, which led to edgy tension, ended with the shocked expressions of the trainees who heard my grade.

'This is good enough.'

It will depend on how the next episode will be edited to determine my impression...

I breathed in the cold air, seeing my own breath, as I walked back to the dorm.

Given that I am a part of a large entertainment company, will they continue to use my character for aggro, or will I save face and be assigned a favorable narrative?

I don't know how it will go, but it probably won't be small.

'I guess that becomes recognition in some way.'

It didn't seem to be a big topic in the community, probably because my portion wasn't large on that day's broadcast, and most of all, my skills weren't revealed properly.

However, as expected, a slightly different reaction followed when the second episode aired a week later.

* * *

[Homma: Unnie, did you get off work? ㅠㅠ You said you had a lot to do... did you finish everything?]

[Office worker fan: ..Work? What is that?]

[Office worker fan: Today, I only see Won Yoo-ha]

Homma read the message from the fan, a treasured office worker, and felt a sense of camaraderie as she put down her phone.

Before I knew it, the pre-broadcast advertisement had ended, and the logo of <Design Your Idol> was being shown on the TV.

"Ah..."