Chapter 61

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 61

'I didn't know you were that kind of guy.'

Serim was one of the trainees who became a hot topic along with me before <Design Your Idol> aired. He was called a trainee destined to be an idol with his undeniable charm.

Serim's popularity continued to rise immediately after the broadcast without faltering.

His flirtatious and exhilarating temper, extraordinary affinity, and accompanying sense of humor attracted numerous fans through broadcasting.

The office worker fan also thought highly of Cheon Serim. He is a charming trainee, dripping with talent, and mostly because he has a good relationship with her bias, Won Yoo-ha.

Won Yoo-ha and Ju Danwoo, who are both blunt and quiet, and Cheon Serim and Aiden Lee, who are full of sociability and life compliment each others personalities, they were loved by many idol makers. They showed realistic and cute dynamics.

'But if one person leaves the group, the relationship is ruined...'

Breaking up is a sensitive matter for group fans. Idols who commit crimes are highly criticized.. As such, it was good to say that Cheon Serim's debut should be locked in.

'If you're going to get off, do it quickly. Don't hold on and don't harm our child...'

As the combination of 'Roommates' was very popular and Yoo-ha was also criticized by the antis for being a trainee from a large agency, it seemed certain that Yoo-ha would also be harmed. The office worker fan only hoped that the damage was small.

The fan opened a community blog with her heart throbbing.

"...?"

The office worker fan, who was scanning the comments running in real-time, stopped scrolling as something caught her eye.

-To be honest, I feel pity for Cheon Serim, especially the situation in the past.

A mysterious comment caught my eye among <Design Your Idol> fans who were either cursing at Cheon Serim or confused because they couldn't accept the situation.

And she wasn't the only one who couldn't get past the comment.

└ What is it? What's up??

└ why?? can you tell me

Comments filled with curiosity ran one after another, and the author of the original comment leisurely continued.

- he honestly deserves better ㅠㅠ I was dumbfounded after listening to the recent news, so I just laughed. Everyone knows that Kim Minho debuted under family pressure, even though he was an average trainee. They sent him to a psychiatrist to make him debut.

└Tf are you talking about?

└More context?

ㅅㅆ Well literally~ Kim Minho and the members of Snatch are all hard-nosed guys, and one of them almost went to juvenile detention because of school violence, but all of that was covered up by ​​Kim Minho. He sucks. ㅋㅋ Among the kids I practiced with, there is probably no kid who hasn't been hit by him once.

After that, the commenter didn't answer any more questions from people. And starting with that comment, the community heated up.

"Hello, I am Cheon Serim, a trainee from Garam Entertainment who is appearing on <Design Your Idol>."