Chapter 146

-★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 146

"It was like that when he was a trainee, Chanhee."

"Oh, that's right."

Kim Jin-woo's face relaxed as if he had taken my words as affirmation. He spat out his words as if he was mocking him, raising one corner of his mouth.

"Chanhee said he would do everything he could, but he really climbed up endlessly. He was drunk on success, but I was still kind to that guy. When you say he's good at it, he really thinks he's the best at it... ... . For no reason, I was nervous... Honestly, it's difficult to be on the same team, right?"

"... ... ."

"They have no humility and do things they don't want to do as if they are above them...  With Chanhee, I felt kind of glad that we weren't on the same team, but I actually felt sorry for those who were on the same team."

After hearing that, I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm glad."

"Ah?"

And then I opened my mouth.

"It's because Chanhee appeared in <Design Your Idol>."

I concluded that there was nothing more to learn about the person named Kim Jin-woo.

I moved my gaze around. The hallway, which had originally been sparsely populated, was now completely deserted.

'I'm glad.'

It would be quite a bother for someone else to hear what I would say.

"... What does that mean?"

Jinwoo Kim frowned upon hearing what I said. I quietly glanced at him.

'Even though he debuted through connections, I thought it was because he was young and desperate since he is the same age as Yu Chan-hee.'

Honestly, I wondered how big of a role Kim Jin-woo's connections played in his debut. I thought this guy only had a wish, and all the rest of the plans were made by connections who linked him. I thought it would be the same for pushing Yu Chan-hee out.

But through this conversation, I was able to know one thing for sure.

"Honestly, I think it would have been difficult if Jinwoo had been on the same team."

"... What?"

"You complain a lot, you easily talk behind people's backs, you take inconsiderate actions, and you even distort reality and try to bring others down. You are exactly the type of person I hate."

This guy's influence probably played a big role in pushing Yu Chan-hee out.

'Hiers is a hip-hop group.'

If you think about it, it was a strange thing. Since the group's identity is hip-hop, there is no reason for Yu Chan-hee to be eliminated from his debut group.