Chapter 16

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 16

Lucky roulette is literally ''drawing.' It means that the system has prepared things that are considered helpful for the fate of the human named 'Won Yoo-ha.'

So, as long as I don't know the identity and purpose of the person who brought me back, it also means that this lucky roulette has the most hints.

'... I have to follow the laws of the system to acquire the items from this lucky roulette.'

Participating in the main quest, receiving all kinds of attention in <Design Your Idol>, and each time I get closer to my debut, I could collect luck points and spin the lucky roulette.

But on the contrary, if I don't do anything, I get closer to death.

In other words, I was revived by the system, but my life was also held by the system as mortgage. I had to follow the system's will.

'How far will the lucky roulette take me? No, what is this'luck' in the first place?'

The definition and value of 'luck' for each human being will differ. Good luck for someone may be unhappiness for someone else, and what is not a big deal for someone may be the greatest opportunity in life for another.

In other words, 'luck'  meant that someone had no choice but to follow the standards of a particular individual.

If so, whose standard are the items in this lucky roulette? It was such a question that came to mind.

Is it the standard of the one who revived me, or does it include 'luck' according to my standards?

The 'luck' that helps me has been defined and selected by the system, and what will be the end of it?

Above all, among the items that come out through this lucky roulette, will there be a chance for me to escape the system and <Design Your Idol>?

'... I don't know anything anymore.'

Because I didn't have the information and the opportunity, I had no choice but to act like I had it.

'I have to keep spinning the roulette steadily while leaving enough points to keep my life.'

Whether that's really good or bad for me.

If you do, you might be able to get a hint someday. The identity of the person who brought me back to this place, why I returned, and all that.

"..."

I paid the points to purchase a lucky roulette random ticket. I then pressed the golden button right under the luck number.

Once again, the figure of a gigantic machine appeared before my eyes, and the machine that ate the random ticket started spinning furiously.

"...!"

Finally, the machine stopped, and the system window popped out of the drawn orb and slowly unfolded.

"...Excuse me?"

Another unexpected 'luck' appeared.

* * *

[Serim: Where are u guys?]

[Danwoo: I'm almost there.]