Chapter 181

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 181

"I can't believe I get to go to the KRM practice room."

After finishing the music show schedule, Yu Chan-hee muttered as he got in the car.

The members' attention turned to Yu Chan-hee while Serim Cheon acted playfully.

"Now that I think about it, Chanhee, didn't you originally hate KRM? You said they were competition in a <Design Your Idol> interview. "I don't want to lose to Yoo-ha," I think you said something like that."

"Oh, no, that's... ... ."

Yu Chan-hee, who glanced at me with a startled look at Cheon Se-rim's question, answered with a shy expression.

"It was just for broadcast, well... It was also an excuse... ... ."

At the same time, he was slurring his words, and it seemed like he was feeling embarrassed about the interview he had done during <Design Your Idol>.

-Trainee Won Yoo-ha? Ah... yes. I just don't want to lose... ... . I feel that way. I guess because I'm DIO and he's KRM.

During the second competition, Yu Chan-hee answered with a bewildered expression on his face when the staff asked him why he was at odds with me when it came to deciding on the song.

It was for a different reason that Yu Chan-hee tried to ostracize me at the time, but mentioning the hostile relationship between KRM and DIO was the most effective way to revive the rivalry narrative that would be used for broadcasting while the public understood it to a certain extent and did not have any backstory.

"... To be honest, I had a bit of a prejudice. It was famous that KRM trainees had high arrogance. So I looked down on them."

"Not anymore?"

"Oh, of course!"

Rather than asking because he really didn't know, Se-rim Cheon grinned and turned his head, as if his purpose was just to tease Yu Chan-hee for a moment.

"But it is truly something amazing. I never thought I would go to KRM for year-end practice."

"I heard that the KRM employee restaurant is famous. Can we go there too?"

"Maybe? Will there be enough time to get to that point? Tomorrow's recording time is a little early. I think we'll probably decide on a part, try to match it, and then leave."

"Ah, that's a shame."

Aiden Lee, whose eyes were shining, grumbled at Do Ji-hyuk's words. Then, Kang Hyun-jin, who was sitting next to Aiden, turned his head and asked me a question.

"Yoo-ha, you practiced with LON seniors for a long time, right?"

"Yes, including LON's debut, I've been there for about 4 years."

"That... main vocalist? Mr. Ji-oh?"

I nodded. It was already known to the public through the UApp that Hyun Ji-oh hosted during <Design Your Idol> that we were in the same class as KRM trainees.