Chapter 50

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 50

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 50

"Okay then! Let's start the <Design Your Idol> trainee battle relay run!"

"Woohoo!!"

Following the MC's powerful declaration, I clapped with my teammates.

We were all gathered in the auditorium. We all were changed into our practice clothes. Again, it was because of the intermission corner to select the amount of broadcasting.

"The rules of relay running are simple. The relay run, which consists of a total of four missions, requires six teams to participate one by one and perform in every game."

The MC smiled with a meaningful face and explained the exact rules.

There were a total of four corners in relay running. The first corner was about kicking jegichagi, and the second corner was a drinking contest. In both corners, you had to achieve as many opportunities to play as possible.

PR: Jegichagi is a traditional Korean outdoor game in which players kick a paper jegi into the air and attempt to keep it aloft.

In the third corner, you had to find each team member's photos out of 60 childhood photos of every single <Design Your Idol> trainee. Finally, in the fourth corner, you had to go around a track with two people, which included three mini missions, with the person in front of you.

In the fourth corner, the lead hitter and two back hitters paired up to complete a lap around the track in a two-man trilogy. Then, one had to wear a sandbag on their feet and do ten laps while wearing oversized fake hands. Then, they had to blow up a balloon and pop it...

After that, it was over when one person carried a team member in a two-man trilogy on their backs, returned to the road, and crossed the finish line.

'The better the first teammates do, the less stress the people, in the end, will have.'

In other words, this relay run is a test of your individual conscience, selfishness, and cooperativeness.

It was a game meant to be laughed at, but it was structured so that, later on, one could run to death.

'Broadcasters... ... .'

Like this is a survival game. How is it any different from cussing out and biting each other? Besides, if a trainee has a bad relationship with the team, it was a good opportunity to blame each other..

"The team that wins in the shortest amount of time will be given the opportunity to set the order of the missions that follow!"

"Ohhh!!"