Chapter 11

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 11

"Danwoo is really hardworking."

"Well, he's in Siege label. He must be in a hurry."

"What about him being in Siege Label?"

At Aiden's question, Cheon Serim glanced at the camera, brushing his teeth with a cup in one hand. He seemed to be contemplating if his words would go on air.

"...I don't know much, but I heard that Siege Label has no plans to make a debut group for a while~."

Cheon Se-rim spoke only roughly like that and kept his mouth shut, but I could immediately understand the hidden meaning.

'As expected, this is Ju Danwoo's last chance.'

I had never seen an idol named Ju Danwoo. Instead, I've witnessed idol groups belonging to Siege Label.

Siege Label debuted a boy group right after <Design Your Idol> aired. It was a rough concept that used the agency's vision, which had many rappers with bold and robust concepts.

I remember that the debut song was buried with rumors because the lyrics were quite socially rebellious, and the style close to dissing rap was not what the public expected of an idol group.

Come to think of it, no <Design Your Idol> trainees appeared in that group,'

Ju Danwoo was gone.

Moreover, it didn't take long for the group's personality, which claims to be laidback, to change quickly.

'... One of the members went to a club and got caught smoking weed.'

It was revealed that all the group members, starting with him, inhaled and distributed marijuana and even more potent drugs.

Of course, the idol groups sent out by Siege Label went bankrupt, and I remember that for a while, the artists belonging to Siege Label had an image of drug addicts. That image never renewed.

'Ju Danwoo was probably kicked out of Siege Label after <Design Your Idol> or he quit by himself.'

Looking at his atmosphere, way of speaking, and appearance, Ju Danwoo didn't seem like a guy who deserved to be in Siege Label. He didn't seem close with the trainees from the Siege label who also appeared in <Design Your Idol.>

There was a high possibility that Ju Danwoo would come out as a trainee who would be left out of the already-made debut group. That's why he knows that this is his last chance.

As proof of that, one of the trainees from Siege Label, who showed rapping skills that matched the company's image, was in Class B. The Siege Label group evaluation stage itself must have been structured so that he could stand out.

"..."

Will you be released from your agency after being eliminated from and being taken advantage of?

I stared at the low-frequency massager held in my arms and sighed. Then, I took the blood recovery medicine brought by Ju Danwoo and poured it into my mouth.

* * *

"Hyung."

Around dawn, I went back to the practice room. Ju Danwoo was engrossed in practicing alone with a flashlight on.

"...Yoo-ha, why aren't you resting?"

"Shouldn't I be asking that?"

<Design Your Idol> tried to pretend to protect the fundamental rights of trainees while not guaranteeing the human rights of trainees.