Chapter 137

-★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 137

「Incomplete Beneficiary (Title)

By understanding the current situation, we derive the most optimized 'roulette' reward for the 'user'.

Spin someone else's 'lucky' roulette using 'User: Yoo-ha' points.

Transfer of 'compensation' unlocked.

The system had not completely changed.

'This is definitely a title given to help me.'

I was worried that the system would be completely corrupted due to bad luck or a reappearance of the past, but fortunately, the system seemed to have prepared for my defenses.

<Avoiding Bad Luck>, which had the function of bestowing 'good luck' optimized for me, continues the effect.

'I don't know why the transfer effect was added.'

In any case, this was a welcome event, as it meant that Lucky Roulette could be played reliably in the future.

However, there was one thing that was clear from this.

'... The system is definitely different from what it used to be.'

At the time of the final contest, the system experienced an error and made its update. And the results of that update were manifesting in two completely different ways.

One to protect me.

"... ... ."

And the other one, to get rid of me.

It was as if the 'error' of that time, which was trying to return me to the future somehow, still had its will.

'At that time, the error clearly wished for my death.'

Five years into the future means death to me. The error that occurred without any sign erased the 'present' and recommended I return to the 'future.'

The 'Reenactment of The Past' that occurred immediately afterward showed a similar pattern to that error. By re-occurring events that happened in the 'future' in the 'present', they were showing an attitude as if they were trying to overlay the future onto the present.

However, the system, and thus the administrator, did not stand still.

'This was a reward announced in advance during the final contest... ... .'

Just as they had saved me from the brink of death during the final contest, they had prepared some kind of defense plan and created a breathing hole for me in advance.

As if they had expected things to turn out like this.

"... Driving me crazy."