Chapter 116

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 116

"...Alliance?" 

"Yes, let's help each other and share who our Manitos are."

"You and me?"

"Yeah, just the two of us."

I looked at Aiden Lee blankly. Aiden Lee's single-faced face looked bright as if there were no thoughts at all.

I looked behind him. Kang Hyun-jin took out the luggage one by one from the suitcase and put it in the drawer.

"Hyung!"

When I called, Hyunjin Kang turned his head. I shouted, pointing to Aiden Lee.

"Hyung, I formed an alliance with this guy."

Then Kang Hyun-jin was surprised and stopped organizing his luggage. I asked back after seeing Kang Hyun-jin looking at Aiden Lee with a look of betrayal.

"... Just the two of you?"

"Ah, Yoo-ha, you're so quick-witted."

I couldn't help but make a shocked expression when I saw Aiden Lee clicking his tongue and looking disappointed.

'It's not that I'm quick-witted.'

I just did it because I was firmly convinced that you were unlikely to form an alliance in a game like this.

Because Aiden Lee values ​​fun above all else.

Due to his personality, he would rather have at least one member be confused than to form an alliance with just one person and do his best to avoid having his identity discovered.

Looking at myself now, I don't seem to be particularly troubled, even if I'm caught spreading the octopus alliance here and there.

'This bastard's goal is just to cause trouble.'

The goal is to make the game as interesting and unpredictable as possible. To that end, it seems that Aiden Lee will continue to make alliance offers to other members.

Of course, it is unlikely that Cheon Se-rim or Do Ji-hyuk will be caught up in this guy's mess, but following Kang Hyun-jin, Ju Dan-woo or Yu Chan-hee seem likely to be caught up in this guy's proposal.

"... Just do it in moderation."

"Hehe."

Since it's a game played for fun anyway, I have no intention of stopping you no matter what you do, but I said it in moderation.

'What... I think the broadcast will be more interesting that way.'

Manito game with added mafia. The situation would have been more interesting if there was at least one person like Aiden Lee whose only goal was to cause confusion among the members in the first place.