Chapter 159

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 159

-Is the management team included in the line you are trying to handle?

When I was scheduled to have a 'discussion' with CEO Ha Seung-hyuk, I didn't feel the need to change the subject.

OneDear's time is limited. The main stadium was the goal, given the limitations of being a project group and an environment where contract renewal could not be easily assured.

As I had to use my future time as efficiently and efficiently as possible, it was clear that I needed to organize things first before starting a new activity.

'The management team is being organized now.'

There was no big problem in itself with the manager picking a fight with us. Because there wasn't a single one of the members who was soft enough to fall for it.

However, the management team was putting the brakes on our activities in a transparent yet dirty way, which did not help the team called OneDear at all in the long run.

So it was clear that things needed to be sorted out, but there was no need to move so drastically.

-People can make mistakes, overreact... ... . As the director said, the child is not dead.

If only the management team hadn't crossed the line and said this.

After listening to my manager, who was smoking a cigarette during break time and showing off his frustration, I realized that organizing the management team as quickly as possible was more important than making plans for future activities.

What was more important than distant activities was the danger in front of us.

-You said you bought a cake by mistake. This matter should never be taken lightly. I see this as an attempted murder, and if you don't catch it now, you won't catch it until the end, and then only OneDear will be in danger.

-I think what I really can't stand is the fact that OneDear is being treated like this... Fans all know what hardships the kids went through to debut and how much they want to do well, but they don't know the company that supports them, so I'm feeling upset to death.

-I don't want to worry, but I keep worrying. I just want my kids to be healthy and active for a long time.

The most important thing was to quickly reassure the fans.

-The current management team needs a complete reorganization. The most urgent thing is to replace the manager in charge of OneDear, and to that extent, the current reasons are enough... There is not enough justification to reorganize the team. If it weren't for sure, it would make more sense.

However, there was not enough justification to change the entire management team.

As for the strawberry cake delivered to Aiden Lee, fans were only raising suspicions because there was no clear evidence, and the management team's lack of sincerity also fell short of being controversial.

-... If so, let me make it clear. So that anyone can see it as 'necessary'.

That's why I decided to increase my work.

It was decided to expose the problems of the management team so clearly that no one could disagree so that even the manager level in charge of the team could be replaced.

"You used drastic measures."

"... ... ."

But that method could not be moderate. Unless the issue is so serious that anyone can see it, it would not be possible to change the entire team.